Best factory air cooled case temps

FineVisionz

I'm looking for a new full sized ATX case that provides the best airflow giving the lowest temps for CPU and GPU.

1 hour ago, hello_there_123 said:

cooler-master-nr600-3dmark.pngcooler-master-nr600-noise.png

That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for... Looks like the Fractal Meshify C may not be the best choice.

10 hours ago, FineVisionz said:

That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for... Looks like the Fractal Meshify C may not be the best choice.

Keep in mind all of these figures are in an absolute stock configuration, no fans added or moved. For example, the fan positioned in the Meshify C benefits the CPU cooler (which is why GPU temps are high in the above 3D mark stress test)

*edit*

meshify only torture cpu

gpu only 2x meshify

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3061-fractal-meshify-c-review-vs-define-c

Are you looking for jsut best Out-Of-The-Box thermals, or are you okay with configuring a case to get the best temps out of it? 

Edited by TVwazhere

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Keep in mind all of these figures are in an absolute stock configuration, no fans added or moved. For example, the fan positioned in the Meshify C benefits the CPU cooler (which is why GPU temps are high in the above 3D mark stress test)

Are you looking for jsut best Out-Of-The-Box thermals, or are you okay with configuring a case to get the best temps out of it? 

This is great to keep in mind.  I had a 1080ti with a Threadripper all on air cooling in a Meshify C and it was some of the best cooling I've had, especially in a case so small.

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

*edit*

meshify only torture cpu

gpu only 2x meshify

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3061-fractal-meshify-c-review-vs-define-c

I would be open to configuring a case to get better thermals.  My main concern is the GPU temps as my GPU is a reference blower card so it runs a bit hotter.

2 minutes ago, FineVisionz said:

I would be open to configuring a case to get better thermals.  My main concern is the GPU temps as my GPU is a reference blower card so it runs a bit hotter.

If GPU if the primary concern, a case with either a side fan or a bottom intake would be beneficial to the GPU. Examples of cases tat have good Bottom ventilation are:

• Coolermaster SL600M (not great with CPU temps though)
  • In Win 303 (same issue mentioned above)
  • Silverstone Raven RVX01 
  • Lian Li PC-O11D (needs fans, limited air tower height)

Cases that have a traditional layout that still have great GPU cooling include

• Silverstone RL06
  • Coolermaster H500 series (excluding the Original H500P)
  • Meshify C (added fans)
  • Basically most Mesh front cases with stock or added fans, [I:E The new Coolermaster NR600 (needs fans), Thermaltake Versa J24, Coolermaster MB511 RGB]

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25