System Designs

Just a place for me to try and design what other people sugges for products. Cannot gurantee I'll build them though.

Love,

Mother Fawkes

I think another company did this (Origin, MSI, etc) But try building a backpack VR pc. Just a PC on your back so of your cables is just power.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

1 minute ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

I think another company did this (Origin, MSI, etc) But try building a backpack VR pc. Just a PC on your back so of your cables is just power.

I think that was Zotac that did that too. 

I like this idea, but imagine if it wasn't just for VR. A pc built completely inside a backpack. You could hook up a portable monitor with it and use it for hours just off of a battery built into the backpack...this would be sick. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Just now, star_pilot475 said:

I think that was Zotac that did that too. 

I like this idea, but imagine if it wasn't just for VR. A pc built completely inside a backpack. You could hook up a portable monitor with it and use it for hours just off of a battery built into the backpack...this would be sick. 

Yeah, Have this bar that folds down in front of you with your display and keyboard.

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

Just now, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Yeah, Have this bar that folds down in front of you with your display and keyboard.

Exactly! That would be sweet! 

Edit: can you imagine what an idiot you would look like if you actually had that tho??? ?

8 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Exactly! That would be sweet! 

Edit: can you imagine what an idiot you would look like if you actually had that tho??? ?

Have you seen the LTT camera gear???

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

PC with a mini waterfall and garden in it. It'd probably have to be a big boi like a 1000D lol

• 3 months later...

Woah... never expected people to reply to this LMAO!

I guess I'll start working on the designs. I don't think it will actually become real though...

Love,

Mother Fawkes

55 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

What those guys were describing, a computer in a backpack, with a battery and a portable screen... It exists. It's called a laptop. 

Nope. A full desktop experience built into a backpack. That way there isn’t cooling (and therefore throttling) issues that many powerful laptops have.

4 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

Nope. A full desktop experience built into a backpack. That way there isn’t cooling (and therefore throttling) issues that many powerful laptops have.

Right, because even more powerful hardware in a not much bigger space would work better.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈