Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zohan2000

opinions on the logitech G910 orion keyboard + G502 hero mouse

Posted · Original PosterOP

ello all, just after peoples opinions on the logitech G910 Orion Spectrum keyboard and the logitech G502 Hero mouse, how do they hold up over time? thoughts on their use, quality, worth buying or get something else, thanks in advance!

The G910 uses absolutely terrible, laser etched keycaps, which you also can't replace. The Romer-G switches are also known for not being great.

The G502 is quite heavy, but as long as you think it's comfortable, and you won't use it for competitive gaming, it's good.

Women. They are a complete mystery.

-Stephen Hawking

I think the hoomans put their builds here?

Why do you hoomans give your builds a name? Here's my build, which I shall call "Do as I Say, Not As I Do" (seriously, don't get this build)

Spoiler

Ryzen 1500X @3,925 GHz

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo + 2x ML120

MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic

2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz CL15 (Micron B-die) @2933 MHz

Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual-X @1120 MHz / 1450 MHz

120GB 850 Evo

120GB Kingston SSD

500GB WD Blue

Cooler Master Elite 430

Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W

Logitech G710 with Kailh Box Jade

Logitech G502

HyperX Cloud

And my laptop, which I shall call "If It's Stupid But It Works" (It can actually play CS:GO at 50 FPS, and Civ V at 25 FPS)

Spoiler

Lenovo Thinkpad L460

Intel Core i3 6100U

4GB (probably) DDR4 2133 MHz

Intel HD Graphics 520 0.3-1.0 GHz

128GB Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP

Corsair M65 Pro RGB (worst mouse I've ever had)

Sennheiser CX 5.00G

And here would be where I would put a picture of my cat. But apparently, images are not allowed here. So take this instead (*ΦωΦ*)

Hello fellow night theme users

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The G910 uses absolutely terrible, laser etched keycaps, which you also can't replace. The Romer-G switches are also known for not being great.

The G502 is quite heavy, but as long as you think it's comfortable, and you won't use it for competitive gaming, it's good.

I wouldn't get another G910 when mine gets old, I just find it clunky and harder to type on than the free Dell keyboard you get when buying office PCs.  For gaming it had its uses tho, but I value typing over that.

The G502 is a great mouse, great for my hand, buttons placed perfectly for me and moves well.  If you think it's heavy, maybe work out a bit?  ;)   It's heavier than most I think but moves fine.

Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2400Mhz - GeForce 8800GTS 640MB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 19" 4:3

I have both a g502 and a g910. The g502 is an amazing mouse and I have had absolutely no issues with it and it fits the hand super great. The g910 is another story... I personally didn't have much of an issue with the key caps and I can type on it just fine. The problem Ive had is that the keys (keys I dont even use most of the time, like scroll lock) will get stuck and be held on for god knows why. I have actually had this problem start to the second time today, the first time covered by warranty, and I will be moving on to a new keyboard this weekend because I dont want to deal with it anymore. As far as gaming goes i haven't had any issues and thought it worked great but the key caps could definitely be better.

im dead irl

Posted · Original PosterOP

had the g502 proteus but had to return it cause the scroll wheel wasnt working correctly, am up for other keyboard and mouse options that will work out better/cheaper, currently using a steelseries apex wired keyboard but some of the keys are starting to stick, the mouse im using is an old corsair m65 with a scroll wheel that doesnt click