Building new gaming budget PC or waiting?

Hello everyone, 

I have registered on this forum for the sole purpose of seeking an advice. After more than 10 years I have decided that I am going to build a gaming PC. The last desktop PC I had was Pentium 4 with Nvidia 6600GT. Since a lot of time has passed and the fact that I am fed up with laptop gaming (I own one laptop that isn't suited for gaming) I have managed after a while to save some money to buy a brand new gaming PC. 

As a college student my budget is not incredible: 550€ +/- 10%. I was looking to buy Ryzen 3 2200g, RX 590, 8 GB RAM for 1080p gaming that fits well in my price range. 

But since new Ryzen processors and Navi GPU were announced later this year I want to ask you if you would recommend waiting for these. Since I won't be buying top hardware on the market and I can't find any information on lower end specs of new Ryzen processors and Navi GPU I am a little bit scared that I will be sitting on my money for too long and that new hardware will be available for me in the early 2020. Of course after waiting for such a long time I can wait for a little bit longer. But nevertheless market in my country  (Slovakia) is not the priority for new releases I am a little bit concerned about things. I want to have my brand new PC at least in the late September of this year. And since money saving is a real burden for me I don't want to buy brand new PC only to find out I could wait for a couple of months to have better performing PC with new stuff offered by AMD for the same price.

Thank you for your kind answers.

I would wait for Zen 2, but that comes out July and we have no idea about ryzen 3 lineup.

A good basic gaming PC would be RX 580, 16GB RAM, B450 motherboard, Ryzen 3 3xxx series, 250+GB SSD, a good corsair case and a pure power 11 400w for the power supply which should arrive a bit higher than 600€ but will last you many years

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

How about a RX570 and ryzen 5? It's more balance and RX590 is like a lost card maybe get a 1660 for lower price. 

13 minutes ago, Taxiarches said:

market in my country  (Slovakia) is not the priority for new releases I am a little bit concerned about things. I want to have my brand new PC at least in the late September of this year.

It's very likely you'd have access to new Ryzen in time for that, and if not, current gen prices will have dropped. Or, you can look to the used market like eBay if possible to see about super cheap Ryzen parts, since people will have replaced their CPUs.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Well I checked the prices and looked for the cheapest variations:

GPU

RX 590 - 231€

RX 580 8GB - 200€

GTX 1660 - 236€

CPU

Ryzen 3 2200g - 90€

Ryzen 5 1400 - 117€

Ryzen 5 1600X - 133€

Therefore waiting for Ryzen 3 3xxx doesn't seem as a problem I am more concerned about the Navi GPU's at around 200€ price tag.

Well there wasn't an official announcement there was a leak see: https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-5-3400G-and-Ryzen-3-3200G-spotted-in-SiSoftware-database-along-with-the-B550-chipset.421145.0.html

If it comes to this maybe it's worth waiting to june 10th for the upcoming reveal of Navi and Ryzen. 

Then I will be much smarter about new upcoming hardware and maybe be able to save a few bucks to throw it into the new build, or I hope so. 

Either way I can still but RX 580 + ryzen 3 2200g later and maybe at lower price.