Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Premoz1

Why my csgo is only 100fps

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

specs

Rx580 8gb

Ryzen5 2600

8gb ddr4

 

My other games run just fine but csgo is only 100fps.Ive tried reinstalling, and lot more common stuff lie that. My settings are 16:9 full hd and very low graphics settings. And i dont hae vsync on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some things you can try:

 

  1. Type in the console command "fps_max 0"
  2. Update all drivers
  3. Check your CPU and GPU usage while you play 

What monitor do you use?


"One day you'll leave this world behind, So live a life you will remember" ~Avicii

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Premoz1 said:

specs

Rx580 8gb

Ryzen5 2600

8gb ddr4

 

My other games run just fine but csgo is only 100fps.Ive tried reinstalling, and lot more common stuff lie that. My settings are 16:9 full hd and very low graphics settings. And i dont hae vsync on.

What happens if you set graphics to medium/high? Should put more strain on the GPU


 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x 1.35V @ 4.1GhZ  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll probably need at least 3000hz dual channel RAM if you want better frame rate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
14 minutes ago, freakynoid said:

Here are some things you can try:

 

  1. Type in the console command "fps_max 0"
  2. Update all drivers
  3. Check your CPU and GPU usage while you play 

What monitor do you use?

2. I have updated 

3.Cpu is 30 and GPU 100

 

BENQ 144HZ xl2411

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Premoz1 said:

2. I have updated 

3.Cpu is 30 and GPU 100

 

BENQ 144HZ xl2411

Is the GPU always pinned at 100% while youre playing?


"One day you'll leave this world behind, So live a life you will remember" ~Avicii

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
53 minutes ago, freakynoid said:

Is the GPU always pinned at 100% while youre playing?

Yeah I think so?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×