Any luck with Xidax ?

Any one buy from them 

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

22 hours ago, thedemoncowboy said:

Any one buy from them 

I've not, but I was interested in why you are looking at a pre-built/boutique? Not that there's necessarily anything inherently wrong with them, but unless you're swimming in cash to pay the pre-built tax, or don't want to deal with warranties through multiple companies I would recommend doing it yourself.

Can likely get it at a lower cost, due to not having to pay for labour, and the boutique tax, which is just the extra you pay to have pros do it.

Don't get me wrong, there are companies out there who, if I had the cash I'd just let them build me a rig (looking at you Puget) but it's also way more satisfying doing it yourself.

At least, that's my opinion. Figured I'd explain the question a bit.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section