Got a warning point, doesn't show up in my acc info

Message added by Spotty

Complaints or questions about moderation should be sent to the moderator in question via PM. If they are unable to resolve your complaint, please send a PM to an administrator https://linustechtips.com/main/staff/

Got a warning point, not complaing about it, but it doesn't show up in my profile, unless you click see all.picture..PNG.19af31da8c9fa51091961ef09a8838d7.PNG

Not sure if this is supposed to happen or not...

1 minute ago, ch3w2oy said:

Recently? I have one from December that doesn't show unless I click see all as well..

5 mins ago lmao

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

5 mins ago lmao

Is there a reason for it? Should tell you why you got it, that is if it was meant to be..

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Was the warning intended to last for a certain amount of time or was it only just set to be shown that once and basically disappear after that?

idk

PM the mods

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

idk

Check your warning points page and it should say, next to that warning, Expires (date). If it doesn't say that, then it was just given as a short warning and nothing else.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:49 PM, Dan Castellaneta said:

Check your warning points page and it should say, next to that warning, Expires (date). If it doesn't say that, then it was just given as a short warning and nothing else.

Oh ok

3 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

Oh ok

Yeah, there's so called "verbal" warning, aka 0 points. It's supposed to tell you to knock it off whatever you were doing wrong.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Yeah, there's so called "verbal" warning, aka 0 points. It's supposed to tell you to knock it off whatever you were doing wrong.

Can confirm. Got one of these when someone couldn't figure out how to push in the clip holding their GPU in the PCI-E slot despite everyone explaining how to do it. I chimed in with a mocking/unhelpful comment that was met with a verbal warning. Acknowledged and moved on. Doesn't display on my profile unless I click Show All as well. I'm sure this is intended.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD