Thoughts on the asus - rog g531gt

Hey guys, I am having a hard time deciding between the Asus - ROG G531GT (9750H + 1650) and the Dell G5 (8750H + 1050ti). They both seem good on paper, but the Dell has a metal chassis, and the Strix has a plastic one. I also don't really know about the thermals for the Strix. The Dell has a 56Whr battery, but the size isn't mentioned for the Strix (just says 4hr). The dell has a Type-C thunderbolt port, but the Strix has 3 USB-A 3.1 ports. Looking into all the details, they are both very good. The Strix costs a bit more but has about 10% more performance on paper. The Dell has a good reputation since it has been out for a while, but the Strix is fairly new and has no professional reviews. Can someone who has already bought this give me some advice about the thermals, performance, build, screen, i/o and so on? Thanks!

P.S Linus if you see this, please review this!

Wait for review since it's a new model

Or go for other models (fine with it?)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128