Premier Pro help

I am editing this video for this guy and he sent me an intro in 1080 but his fortnite clips are in stretched res. How can I make this look good because at the moment the clips looks zooms in.

If that's the way he recorded it, there's likely nothing you can do.

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

If that's the way he recorded it, there's likely nothing you can do.

ok.

1 minute ago, VegetableStu said:

are you working in 720p? or is the aspect ratio off? or the fortnite clips in 4k?

The clips are in Stretched. (I don't know the exact ratio) his intro is in 1080. 

Just now, VegetableStu said:

right click a clip and go to modify > interpret footage. is the pixel aspect ratio 1:1 or something else?

alternatively, is your sequence's pixel aspect ratio also 1:1 or something else? (right click the sequence and select Sequence Settings)

Thanks. Now I have another problem. I seem to have forgotten how to change the resolution and the video is exporting in 576x320

2 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

of the sequence: right click the sequence and select Sequence Settings, then change the resolution

of the export settings: 

ame_export_settings2018.png

video tab. you should see the width and height settings. you may need to increase the Level below to a higher number if it doesn't allow you to enter a larger resolution (somewhere between 4.1 and 5.x. it's a dropdown option, so go have a look)

also double check bitrate, just in case you increase both settings and the encoder doesn't raise it (set the target bitrate to 16 Mbps for youtube/vimeo uploads, or ask your friend if he has a bitrate he needs that in)

Thanks. I have a small monitor so I couldn't even see that. It was like hidden