H100i Pro RGB SE - Fan issue, is it me or the fan?

Mark-McG
Hi all,

First time PC builder, My build has gone well so far with everything working as I expected except one thing.

On my Corsair H100i Cooler I have installed it correctly (I think) but one of the fans isnt showing any RGB.

Both fans are connected to the H100i using the provided connections, both spin and one of them lights up correctly. However the other doesn't light up... It is detected in iCUE and shows the LEDs as addressable but they never switch on.

Attached is a picture of the connectors as they are now, albeit not a good one but hopefully it gives an idea.

So after all that my question is - Is there an issue with the fan or how I have set it up? 

https://imgur.com/LDYVUWc

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero| RAM: 2x16GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB | GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE | PSU: Corsair RM1000x | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Razer Edition | SSD: Corsair MP600 500GB PCI-E Gen 4 | Custom Water Cooled | Monitor: x3 Razer Raptor

Have you set up the correct rgb configuration in corsair Icue?

You select that they are corsair ML rgb fan, and that there are 2 of them

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

53 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Have you set up the correct rgb configuration in corsair Icue?

You select that they are corsair ML rgb fan, and that there are 2 of them

I think so - I can see the option to select the type of fan but not to select there are 2.

However the software does show 2 as per this screenshot

Capture.PNG

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero| RAM: 2x16GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB | GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE | PSU: Corsair RM1000x | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Razer Edition | SSD: Corsair MP600 500GB PCI-E Gen 4 | Custom Water Cooled | Monitor: x3 Razer Raptor

1 minute ago, Mark-McG said:

I think so - I can see the option to select the type of fan but not to select there are 2.

However the software does show 2 as per this screenshot

Capture.PNG

and if you click the image.png.aeb70b7ec31c12049d3b07c016648b78.png symbol next to the fan, what happens?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.