Help with Google Authenticator

So, here's the TLDR - How do I find the magic tokens to get my accounts back from a backup of my Samsung s8

recently, I was trying to unlock my phone from 02, and had some major issues where they wouldn't unlatch it. So I tried the old backup and factory reset to see if it helped. 

It didn't, so I put all the stuff back on my phone again. 

The issue here is that I no longer have any of my 2fa codes from authenticator, they have just disappeared, even though it was a backup. 

How do I find these? I really don't want to make new accounts for the half-dozen or so accounts that use this. 

The main one I want back is snapchat, I have the backup code, but lo and behold that doesn't work. Great. Contacted them about it, whether they will get back or not is another matter

Any suggestions on where I can find the magic token thing to get all my stuff back?

I make intelligent lights do cool things

There's no such thing as magic token. You need to assign another device to each service. I did this just week ago when I formatted my phone. Moved all major accounts to tablet and removed 2FA from any service I didn't need it for 1-2 days the moving process might take.

Have you tried all backup codes? Like maybe you already used the one you have tried already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-snip-

I tried to do switch the phone authenticator to my iPad after getting back into my account, but it only showed up with googles code.

The backup code I had to snap doesn't seem to work, and the SUPER helpful support don't seem to be able to help in anyway, shape or form. 

On the plus side its given me the chance to weed out the people I no longer spoke to, but most have ignored my friend thing as they think its identity theft lol. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things