Premiere pro is crashing my Windows 10pro

Adobe softwares specifically Premiere pro and photoshop are crashing my whole windows giving "blue screen of death". Everytime i use warp stabilizer on a footage that need stabilizing will crash my whole windows sometimes able to restart it automatically sometimes i have to do that manually. I'm not very certain what triggered photoshop for crashing. But one thing that i did notice is that under my brush's color selection wheel, i have pixelation and not a perfect smooth circle. 

I obviously have licensed adobe and windows 10pro so it must not be a problem. 

Specs-

Intel i9 9900x 

Asus prime x299 deluxe 2 

Corsair vengeance c16 rgb pro 3000mhz 64gb ram

Zotac rtx 2080 amp extreme oc 8gb

I have already contactes Adobe, my case was serious so it got escalated to the highest level, they took remote access of my pc and after 6-8 days they made sure it's nothing wrong with their software, 

I talked to windows as well, they said the same. NVIDIA and Zotac are still looking into it. What do you think?? 

Screenshot_2019-05-19-13-41-54-248_com.google.android.apps.photos.png

Clean install windows.

Don't install drivers from the motherboard cd/website, just use the default stuff that windows update installs.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Is this strictly limited to this software? Have you tried running without your graphics card? Fresh install of Windows? It could be driver issues or even hardware issues. Is this a laptop or desktop? Whether you obviously have adobe and windows pro licensed or not should not be a problem... but you know? That could be an issue too.

Usually that error code is related to overclocking instability. Could that be issue?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv