Is this Pc Worth the price?

So well i am considering to get a new pc last pc.

Little Back story....

so i've been using a pre-built gaming desktop over 10 years ago, got it around 2009 or 2010, but it still runs and i only updated the graphics card once to a wopping 760 gtx over 8 years ago, a few years later i moved from sweden to england and got me a new laptop, or new then, (now its roughly 3.5 years old) a msi, with a gtx 970m, and i been using that since, now i think its time to upgrade my old pc, or get a whole new system, the pc i am considering to buy is the one i am writing the stats for, from scan, you can also check it the link down below, i'm also writing the stats here in this post;

So the Pc costs 2499euros and i'm not sure if i build it my self i will get better price, or more value, i dont mind going a bit cheaper, but roughly 2500euros is where i stop going up, any tips or if you know if its a good buy, let me know, thanks!

Scan 3XS Ultra-R RTX Ti Core i7-9700K (9th Gen) 2TB+525GB SSD 16GB RTX2080Ti Win10 PC

SKU SYS-L19481
Manufacturer Scan
Model 3XS
Processor Type Intel Core i7-9700K
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus
CPU Speed 3.6 GHz (Turbo 4.9 GHz)
Memory 16 GB
Memory Type DDR4
Memory Speed 2666 MHz
Memory Configuration 2 x 8 GB
Memory Slots 4 slots
Maximum Memory 64 GB
Storage 2 TB + 525 GB
Storage Type Hard Drive, Solid State Drive
Storage Form Factor 3.5" SATA + 2.5" SATA
Hard Drive Speed 7200 rpm
Graphics Chipset GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Dedicated Graphics Memory 11 GB
Case Fractal Design Define C Tempered Glass Black ATX Mid Tower Case w/x2 120mm Fans
Power Supply 600W Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite V2 80PLUS White ATX Power Supply
Card Reader No
Wi-Fi

No

Dimensions (W x H x D) / Weight 21 x 45.3 x 41.3 cm

So the direct link is here, i will write the stats and price for it above ^ if you dont want to click the link its fine

https://www.scanmalta.com/newstore/gaming/gaming-systems/desktops/scan-3xs-ultra-r-rtx-ti-core-i7-9700k-9th-gen-2t.html#additional-info

i was also wondering is the power supply a bit low? i mean  600w? and would this system be easily up gradable?

As said above, you are paying quite a bit extra. Also the cooling on that pc might make it harder for you to upgrade down the line in case you want to upgrade your graphics card or something.

And what do you need it for? If you're doing something like 1080p gaming, which I assume you will be doing as you aren't getting a new monitor and your old system can probably barely do 1080p, you can get by with a much cheaper system and save the rest for upgrades later down the line.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Just now, Rear-Zero said:

i was also wondering is the power supply a bit low? i mean  600w? and would this system be easily up gradable?

to be honest, if you're gonna run such a priced PC, i'd go with something better than a 80+ white, go bronze at least, and seeing how power requirements for tech are only going down, you deffinetly should have enough, though if you want to put in a 750 Watt then its deffinetly not going to hurt in any way, i put those in my smallest builds since you can get them at a not too high price anyway.. i'm rambling

and if you're going for a ''better PC which will run most games at ultra on 1080 60Fps, i personally have my first build in front of me.

i built it in PC partpicker, some items arent exactly the same but the price and specs are the exact same.. 

i deffinetly suggest looking into the items more than i did, but you can get good gaming on a waaaay lower budget... if budget doesnt matter then steam ahead with your 2080 TI

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheDeadDodo/saved/#view=zkJykL

1 minute ago, Alexsolo said:

Looking at the other computers offered on their websites, I'm seeing a lot of AiO coolers used in the pictures, I think the custom cooler we see on this model is just a generic infographic and doesn't reflect whats actually in the machine.

Hmm. That's quite deceptive. The one image of the " system " is just a case too. @Rear-Zero are you sure you trust this website/brand?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i mostly want to run games on 1080, like black desertonline in remastered mode, and stream it with good quality, long hours, but not to intensive game play / graphics but i would like to be more secure in the future, and to change out lesser parts

10 minutes ago, Rear-Zero said:

i mostly want to run games on 1080, like black desertonline in remastered mode, and stream it with good quality, long hours, but not to intensive game play / graphics but i would like to be more secure in the future, and to change out lesser parts

put a 1070 or 1080 in ur PC, get like 10Tb hard drive storage and a boot SSD, get a proper motherboard and case, pop in a 750-800 watt psu 80+bronze or higher and you''l be set for like 5 years if not more and you'll have soooo much room to upgrade

If you did opt to build your own, here is a fine example of what 2500 pounds COULD look like:

• Decided step up to the 9900K, since quality streaming of your gameplay is a goal.
  • Cooler, MOBO, and PSU of high tier quality to support the CPU and overclocking
  • NVMe boot and file creation drive and a massive HDD for your files and extras
  • Solid cooler on this 2080Ti, for the price there are a number of models to choose from
  • I find this case particularly sexy, and if you look throughout, the build is all black except for some orange LEDs on the MOBO. (Sleek.)
  • I included a G-Sync 1440p 165hz 1ms monitor in your price range so you can actually put that 2080Ti to work.

That said for your use case, you could also save some $$ and build something like this:

• Ryzen 7 2700 will offer an improvement to the 8700/9700k multi core performance, which will assist in the streaming. I opted for the 2700 and a nice cooler with overclocking in mind. If you decide not to overclock, drop the cooler and grab a 2700X instead, since the core clocks are a nice upgrade there, but at overclocked the difference becomes less significant.
  • Again, MOBO, Cooler and PSU all ready to overclock.
  • Very nice model of RTX 2080 with a nasty core clock, and a nice cooler. This will still dominate Black Desert on the same included monitor!
  • Similarly neat black look to the build. If RGB was your desire, we could create something RGB AF for a similar price in either build.

Long story short: Build it! You'll end up with either a significantly more powerful PC for your money, or an altogether better deal for the performance you're looking at!

Further note that in a week, we get a glimpse at 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs. It's worth at least waiting to see what all the fuss is about.

7 hours ago, trevb0t said:

If you did opt to build your own, here is a fine example of what 2500 pounds COULD look like:

• Decided step up to the 9900K, since quality streaming of your gameplay is a goal.
  • Cooler, MOBO, and PSU of high tier quality to support the CPU and overclocking
  • NVMe boot and file creation drive and a massive HDD for your files and extras
  • Solid cooler on this 2080Ti, for the price there are a number of models to choose from
  • I find this case particularly sexy, and if you look throughout, the build is all black except for some orange LEDs on the MOBO. (Sleek.)
  • I included a G-Sync 1440p 165hz 1ms monitor in your price range so you can actually put that 2080Ti to work.

That said for your use case, you could also save some $$ and build something like this:

• Ryzen 7 2700 will offer an improvement to the 8700/9700k multi core performance, which will assist in the streaming. I opted for the 2700 and a nice cooler with overclocking in mind. If you decide not to overclock, drop the cooler and grab a 2700X instead, since the core clocks are a nice upgrade there, but at overclocked the difference becomes less significant.
  • Again, MOBO, Cooler and PSU all ready to overclock.
  • Very nice model of RTX 2080 with a nasty core clock, and a nice cooler. This will still dominate Black Desert on the same included monitor!
  • Similarly neat black look to the build. If RGB was your desire, we could create something RGB AF for a similar price in either build.

Long story short: Build it! You'll end up with either a significantly more powerful PC for your money, or an altogether better deal for the performance you're looking at!

Further note that in a week, we get a glimpse at 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs. It's worth at least waiting to see what all the fuss is about.

a very nice example yes, you even got him a monitor worth 400 punds, so its only 1300 total if you were to cut out the monitor.

i  absolutely agree with the way the money was spent especially on the second listed built, with a gold certified psu and a good 4.5Tb overall storage its an upgrade over a lot of prebuilt systems that are offered.

9 hours ago, TheDeadDodo said:

a very nice example yes, you even got him a monitor worth 400 punds, so its only 1300 total if you were to cut out the monitor.

i  absolutely agree with the way the money was spent especially on the second listed built, with a gold certified psu and a good 4.5Tb overall storage its an upgrade over a lot of prebuilt systems that are offered.

I opted to leave the monitor in, since for 1080p gaming, as was the stated use case then the 2080 would be a blowout (and may even be bottlenecked or create tearing in the case of certain monitors.) 

So if I included beefier gear, I included a monitor to accompany. 

If the rp wishes to keep the 1080p, then anything from an RX 570 to an RTX 2070 would be a more optimal choice dependent on the games played, desired settings, and the refresh rate of the monitor he's got currently.

If that's the case, we are talking about a significantly less expensive build.

so i wanted to update you guys,

in 2 weeks i will be getting my new gaming rig, the details are here, for around 2815 euros 

Intel i9 9900K CPU
NZXT Kraken X62 280mm Radiator Watercooling
ASUS Z390-TUF Plus Gaming Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000Mhz (16GB x1)
ASUS Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GB Dual Overclocked Edition
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD 7200rpm
Western Digital Blue 1TB M.2 SSD
Corsair RM750X 750W Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
Coolermaster H500

i did i have 1 question, would i need a higher watt power supply? some people said, 1000w, some say 600, i went with 750w, not to sure, but it is orderd already, maybe i can last min change it,  but let me know what you guys thing,i plan to later down the line buy more parts, ram, etc

On 5/29/2019 at 9:54 AM, Rear-Zero said:

so i wanted to update you guys,

in 2 weeks i will be getting my new gaming rig, the details are here, for around 2815 euros 

Intel i9 9900K CPU
NZXT Kraken X62 280mm Radiator Watercooling
ASUS Z390-TUF Plus Gaming Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000Mhz (16GB x1)
ASUS Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GB Dual Overclocked Edition
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD 7200rpm
Western Digital Blue 1TB M.2 SSD
Corsair RM750X 750W Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
Coolermaster H500

i did i have 1 question, would i need a higher watt power supply? some people said, 1000w, some say 600, i went with 750w, not to sure, but it is orderd already, maybe i can last min change it,  but let me know what you guys thing,i plan to later down the line buy more parts, ram, etc

hey man, looks good as far as i can see, i'm not sure about the PSU, but i personally would work in some extra storage next time.

How about this this will definitely preform better

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($484.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H115i RGB PLATINUM 97 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($149.99 @ Corsair) 
Motherboard: Asus - TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING (WI-FI) Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($172.60 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($219.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Black Video Card  ($1091.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 280X MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($159.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2589.51
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-07 06:41 EDT-0400

You might actually need a better power supply with that 2080 ti like maybe 1000 watts just to be safe

On 6/5/2019 at 5:00 AM, TheDeadDodo said:

hey man, looks good as far as i can see, i'm not sure about the PSU, but i personally would work in some extra storage next time.

HDD are easily available anyway, he can just use it first and expand it down the line if he needs to. No point going overkill on the storage, and 2TB (1TB SSD) is plenty to work with.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L