Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chi_chi_

Best liquid cooler under 80 USD?

Posted · Original PosterOP

It's a very long story, but basically I want to see the best liquid cooler for 80 or under. And yes yes yes, I know the counter argument but I don't need to see the "just get air" replies. I'm putting it in a meshify c tg atx case, which has options for 

120/240/360 mm

140/280 mm (max 144 mm width) radiators.

preferably white/black/rgb, but I won't really sacrifice performance unless its super ugly. 

(BTW, no used parts please).

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, chi_chi_ said:

@Alexsolo @WoodenMarker

What is better, a 240 rad or a 120 with push pull? I'm thinking the 240 right?

Go with the H100X

If you have a space contraint and need a 120mm, the H80 offers similar performance while being a smaller cooler. Though it will run slightly faster/louder to do so.

Alexander Goyette

alexandergoyette@hotmail.com

Montréal

About Me

13 hours ago, chi_chi_ said:

I'm putting it in a meshify c tg

Just a heads up, be aware that the Meshify C is a short case, and if you have a long GPU (like my previous 1080 Strix), it may prevent you from mounting the radiator to the front. Also, too big of a radiator may interfere with the motherboard VRM cooling for top mounting (like my previous H115i (280mm)).

Main rig: 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w // a variety of noctua cooling // a total of 2TB of SSDs // Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: 3570K // Asus P8Z77-V LX // Sapphire Pulse RX570 4GB// 16GB HyperX 1600MHz // Cooler Master V650 // 500GB 860 Evo + 2TB BarraCuda // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD14 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x