(Solved)Built a new computer, Can't get an Input?

Linko

So I've built a new computer about 4 hours ago, While booting up I can't seem to get an input from neither the motherboard or the GPU, It seems like everything is working. Fans are spinning, No visible indication that something could be wrong besides no input. Should I be concerned or is this something I can fix?

My specs:

I really hope this can be fixed...

You won't get anything from the MOBO because your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics.  Try removing and reseating the video card.  If that doesn't work do it again but try the next full length PCIe slot down.  You can also try the different connectors on the video card.  Maybe just the one you are plugging into is bad.  Is your monitor plugged in and on?

29 minutes ago, Worstcaster said:

You won't get anything from the MOBO because your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics.  Try removing and reseating the video card.  If that doesn't work do it again but try the next full length PCIe slot down.  You can also try the different connectors on the video card.  Maybe just the one you are plugging into is bad.  Is your monitor plugged in and on?

I just pulled the motherboard out of the case along with PSU, GPU, CPU, and RAM. I've reseated the GPU in the second PCIE slot my motherboard has, I've tried multiple outputs but so far nothing has changed

How long did you wait for an output?

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

Have you tried with less ram? GPU in a friend's system, or friend's GPU in your system

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Have you tried with less ram? GPU in a friend's system, or friend's GPU in your system

You think 8GB would be a good minimum? Or should I try to find less ram

1 minute ago, Linko said:

You think 8GB would be a good minimum? Or should I try to find less ram

Just to test if it's functioning, not necessarily that you'd need to downgrade

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Just to test if it's functioning, not necessarily that you'd need to downgrade

Let me play around with it and see if it does anything

So I've tried removing

11 minutes ago, Fixinit1 said:

How long did you wait for an output?

About 30 to 5 minutes, I don't know if this would be normal for a new computer.

Just to make sure... your monitor is on?

REMEMBER:

OR

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

2 minutes ago, Fixinit1 said:

Just to make sure... your monitor is on?

Yes

You've checked the connections? All power cables?

REMEMBER:

OR

Spoiler

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

9 hours ago, Worstcaster said:

I don't know if this is your problem, but your memory is not listed as supported on Gigabyte's support page for your MOBO.

http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b450m-ds3h_summit.pdf

I just did a quick check of the ADATA website and their compatibility tool.  The memory is not listed by ADATA either.  This is a common problem as sometimes builders don't do a thorough enough check to see if the memory will work in their MoBo.  I always use Crucial memory and pre-check on their website before purchasing.  I've never had an issue this way.

Workstation PC Specs: CPU - i7 8700K; MoBo - ASUS TUF Z390; RAM - 32GB Crucial; GPU - Gigabyte RTX 1660 Super; PSU - SeaSonic Focus GX 650; Storage - 500GB Samsung EVO, 3x2TB WD HDD;  Case - Fractal Designs R6; OS - Win10

After some frustration, I just decided to disassemble the computer and reassemble it making sure everything was as perfect as possible; All the connectors were firmly in place, GPU was seated nicely, etc... After this, I just plugged it into my monitor, Took a good 30 seconds then it posted! Due to me just reassembling the computer I cannot say what exactly caused the issue. But in the end it was fixed!