SSD not showing up in BIOS only

So I recently bought an Intel 660p m.2 nvme drive to replace my old 250gb Samsung ssd. I used a separate Linux box and clonezilla to clone the old ssd to the new one. I was then able to restart my Linux rig to boot from the 660p into windows with no problem. Then when I put the same ssd into my Asus H97i-plus motherboard it does not recognize that there is even a drive the slot. This may sound straight forward, but then when I boot using the old SSD I am able to see that new one and browse through the files, so I know its working and recognized by the motherboard, just not showing up in the bios as a bootable drive. Is there some sort of setting that I am missing here? I have scoured the bios for anything and not found a thing.

19 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

Do you have UEFI or Legacy boot activated? Is CSM enabled or disabled? also what's the secure boot option set to?

At first it was set to UEFI, I set it to first UEFI then legacy (it is an option to set both, but one with priority) I tired CSM both enabled and disabled with no change in recognized drives. I will have to look at the secure boot option.