Look what we found in NVIDIA's Top Secret Gaming Monitor Lab

JonoT

There are few "secret sauces" as secret as NVIDIA's G-SYNC technology, and we're excited to be the FIRST non-NVIDIA employees to be taken behind the scenes to the lab where it all happens!

Thanks, NVIDIA for sponsoring this video! Buy a G-Sync Gaming Monitor on Amazon at https://lmg.gg/gsyncmonitor

It's not a "Secret Lab" anymore when Linus was there.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I can refer people to this video when they're trying to convince themselves freesync is the same thing as gsync at a lower price.  Nope, the gsync certification has always meant the panel isn't the cheap dogshit non gsync panels are.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

not only does linus's wife peg linus, but the CEO of NVIDIA does too

Sorry about my spelling sometimes. My $1200 laptop has a $2 keyboard.

Linus and Dennis. Probably the one combination of LTT staff that is most likely to drop/break something at such an event ;)

Just kidding, I really enjoyed this video and learned a lot.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:32 AM, AnonymousGuy said:

I can refer people to this video when they're trying to convince themselves freesync is the same thing as gsync at a lower price.  Nope, the gsync certification has always meant the panel isn't the cheap dogshit non gsync panels are.

You are exactly the reason Nvidia payed Linus to do this tour.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.