Returned pc case.

JayzSub

There's a return case at the pc shop due to missing pieces from the GPU bracket. 

The case looks sweet and it's less then half price is it advisable to buy it? 

Raijintek ophion 

Missing :

Bottom filter, gpu holding bracket's cover and 2scratches in the front plate. 

Price $55

Life is a journey in darkness, and in darkness we seek a light to light our path thru life,

In light we seek the darkness in our lives to shade the misdeeds we do unto those we meet. 

Jerry Lettins (Art teacher.) 

That is entirely up to you. Do you like the case? Is the case worth $55 to you? Can you live without the bottom filter and GPU holding bracket? You can easily buy both of these things for cheap.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

55 minutes ago, bruny06 said:

That is entirely up to you. Do you like the case? Is the case worth $55 to you? Can you live without the bottom filter and GPU holding bracket? You can easily buy both of these things for cheap.

I like the tempered glass 

Life is a journey in darkness, and in darkness we seek a light to light our path thru life,

In light we seek the darkness in our lives to shade the misdeeds we do unto those we meet. 

4 hours ago, JayzSub said:

Missing :

Bottom filter, gpu holding bracket's cover and 2scratches in the front plate. 

if it's just the cover, then it should be fine (as long as the bracket itself is still included)

The case isnt the best for GPU thermals, but otherwise for $55 it's a good value over it's retail price ($140 on newegg at the time of posting)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Are you using a integrated GPU?

Do you already have a PCI-e riser cables or are using a really narrow graphics card without the cable?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

if it's just the cover, then it should be fine (as long as the bracket itself is still included)

The case isnt the best for GPU thermals, but otherwise for $55 it's a good value over it's retail price ($140 on newegg at the time of posting)

O.o usd $140 you sure? The shop sells the new one for $110.

1 hour ago, alyen said:

Are you using a integrated GPU?

Do you already have a PCI-e riser cables or are using a really narrow graphics card without the cable?

Its got its own raiser cable but I'm planning to use a 50th anniversary Sapphire rx 590 in it for esport gami g build. Black and yellow  build the "bumblebee" 

2 hours ago, JayzSub said:

O.o usd $140 you sure? The shop sells the new one for $110.

Like I said, Newegg for $125** (was looking at the evo price of 140 before) so it's possible to get it other places for less (outside of america most likely)

https://www.newegg.com/black-raijintek-ophion-mini-itx/p/2AM-002C-00061

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Like I said, Newegg for $125** (was looking at the evo price of 140 before) so it's possible to get it other places for less (outside of america most likely)

https://www.newegg.com/black-raijintek-ophion-mini-itx/p/2AM-002C-00061

Ah Evo that version you can install an 240 aio $140 maybe can understand.