PC turns off with no reason

HELP NEEDED BADLY

I have just newly bought ryzen 5 2400g with asrock b450m-hdv mobo. But from the day I bought till now i'm facing a problem. While I'm using my pc after some hours of use it suddenly turns off . When it happen my monitor got no signal,keyboard and mouse lights are also gone but my cpu cooler and case fan still run frequently and doesn't restart my pc even if i press the power or restart button it nothing happen. My cpu shows it's on but actually nothing came to my monitor or no connection in my keyboard and mouse. I thought it's an heating issue but it happened while my apu temp is in 52 - 65 °c. I did stress test and while under load cpu temp reached 80+ °c  but still pc was running well. I have check my psu,ram,cpu perfectly. but cant figure out the solution or where is the problem.

AMD ryzen 5 2400g(CPU)

asrock b450m-hdv(motherboard)

geil evo spear 2666 bus 8gb x 2 (RAM)

antech neo eco 550w (PSU)

2 minutes ago, shafinahmad01720 said:

I have check my psu,ram,cpu perfectly. but cant figure out the solution or where is the problem.

many things can go wrong,  cpu / ram/ mobo I suspect in this case

looks like unstable overclock

update everything you can , bios.chipset etc.

try add more voltage even at stock clock.

move around will all possible slots for the rams

I had a similar problem when I built my PC with a R5 2400G and it was the RAM. Make sure to heck the QVL on the motherboard's support page on the manufacturers website. Not saying that will solve your problem but it's worth a check.

19 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

I had a similar problem when I built my PC with a R5 2400G and it was the RAM. Make sure to heck the QVL on the motherboard's support page on the manufacturers website. Not saying that will solve your problem but it's worth a check.

Bruh I have checked it they used 2133bus 8gb and 2400bus 4gb for geil memories. They never used 2666bus geil memories but they used 2666 another brands ram.

Then what should i do now?

40 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

°can you not use this size font plz.

0kay bro!

1 minute ago, shafinahmad01720 said:

Bruh I have checked it they used 2133bus 8gb and 2400bus 4gb for geil memories. They never used 2666bus geil memories but they used 2666 another brands ram.

Then what should i do now?

The speed doesn't matter. You have to check the module number on the RAM and make sure it's listed on the QVL. If not then you will have tons of problems. The only thing you can do is buy new RAM that is on the QVL.

35 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

The speed doesn't matter. You have to check the module number on the RAM and make sure it's listed on the QVL. If not then you will have tons of problems. The only thing you can do is buy new RAM that is on the QVL.

Thanks