Flight Stick lag???

So I found a microsoft Sidewinder Joystick at Goodwill and since it was usb, i bought it (paid $5). I set it up in conjuntion with my G13 Gameboard (Im looking to get a X-56 HOTAS but in the meantime this would do). Everything work good except that there is some sort of lag on the stick, I have played FSX, AC:AH and now just got Elite:Dangerous and for some reason I need to move the stick half way in any direction for my aircraft to move and when the aircraft does move, it doesnt gradually moves, it simply banks so fast I have to let go of the stick. I tried calibration and even downloaded so program  to check how the joystick is working (DIView) which show gradual movement, but just doesnt work liek that in the games. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Edit: I made a quick video to show the "problem" 

Edited by DarthSolidus
Added video link
Spoiler

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz      Mobo: Asrock X-79 Extreme 4-M

Ram: G.SKILL TridentX Series 24GB             Graphics: Asus Turbo GTX 1080Ti 11GB SLI

Monitor: - Vizio M321i-A2 32", HP 27WM (x2) in Nvidia Surround 5760x1080  - Element E1SW2418M 1920x1080

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO LAN Box        HDD:Samsung 750 EVO SSD         PSU: Corsair AX1200i           Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K55 RGB Keyboard

Game Keyboard: Logitech G13 Joystick         Mouse: Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse       Headset: Logitech G633 Gaming Headset

Did you try a different USB port, possibly on a different USB controller?