Hulu + Live TV and Netflix Cache Server

I'm about to switch from cable and cant help but be jealous of the dedicated channel data streams that cable has to offer. I want to remove as much buffering as possible when multiple people are watching.

There are 5 people in my house and we sometimes what the same stuff at different times by recommendations from each other. I saw Linus Steam Cache Server video and immediately wanted to turn my old computer into one for Netflix and Hulu.

Does anyone know if this exists and how I can do it?

Not possible as content is DRM protected.

Have look at Plex Media Server/Emby where you host your own media in your own network which mean it not dependent on your internet connection nor their service just your local network which should able to handle 5 direct stream/play fine. Both also support Live TV.

Magical Pineapples

13 minutes ago, desertcomputer said:

Not possible as content is DRM protected.

Have look at Plex Media Server/Emby where you host your own media in your own network which mean it not dependent on your internet connection nor their service just your local network which should able to handle 5 direct stream/play fine. Both also  support Live TV.

Keep in mind that Plex and Emby supporting Live TV, assumes you have a digital TV connection (Eg: A Cable TV subscription), along with a Tuner Card installed into the PC.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)