Which of these monitors should i choose?

archr

Hi, i found a couple of monitors which are affordable to me right now. Which one should i go for. I would use it for browsing,movies and playing cs from time to time.

1. Samsung S24E390HL - 24", PLS, 4ms response time, very low input lag 6ms, can be overclock to 75hz with no problem

2. Asus VG278HE - 27", TN , 2ms response time, input lag around 10ms, 144hz. I would go for this one but i heard 27" is too big for 1080p and i play cs myb once a week

3. Asus VX238 - 23", TN, 1ms response time, input lag 5ms allegedly , can be oc to 75 hz

4. BenQ BL2205PT - 22", TN , 2ms response time, input lag ??(should be low), 60hz. I found it for 30 dollars

I play cs at 1024x768 and all these monitors support 75hz at this resolution. There are couple of ips monitors with 5ms but they seem kind bad (LG 22MP58VQ-P). Im not using amazon cuz my country. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you Mean CS 1.6???

If so, get a CRT for next to nothing.

Some Crts can go to 100 hz .

If not, just get any decent ips panel

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

It sounds like you are gaming on analog from a laptop if you are at 1024*768, if you can get the BenQ for 30 dollars then I don't see why not, especially if you can't drive the 144 Hz monitor. The 144 Hz Asus is the best monitor if that's all you are asking, but make sure it has an analog input.

39 minutes ago, Stru said:

It sounds like you are gaming on analog from a laptop if you are at 1024*768, if you can get the BenQ for 30 dollars then I don't see why not, especially if you can't drive the 144 Hz monitor. The 144 Hz Asus is the best monitor if that's all you are asking, but make sure it has an analog input.

Im playing CS:GO lol its a good resolution for competitive play. I know that Asus is the best but its 27" and that size is for 1440p not 1080p. My current monitor supports 1680x1080.