Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anomnomnomaly

Watchdogs 2 Gold Edition 83% off on Uplay

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Saw this on Monday, whilst the regular and delux editions are still normal price. the Full beans version was 83% off for £12.60 in the UK. With the extra 20% of by using up 100 of your tokens you can get it for  £10.08... Meanwhile the regular lower spec version is still almost £50.

 

Grab it while you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.9f1c60e928b357ec81af7438db70f777.pngis it no longer on sale? 😧


M Y  S T U F F

 

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

 

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

 

M y  R e v i e w s 


Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

 

More Coming Soon...
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Damn, that was a short offer... I grabbed it Monday evening. Just looked and it's back at full price again £83.99

 

I paid £10.08

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice try, Ubisoft rep! 😠


CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970      | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 9:05 PM, Anomnomnomaly said:

Damn, that was a short offer... I grabbed it Monday evening. Just looked and it's back at full price again £83.99

 

I paid £10.08

You could just pay $7.74 for the standard edition of Watch Dogs 2 right now... Watch Dogs 2 GMG. The deal ends in 46 hours and I believe this is its historic low price. It's an excellent game imo but it's somewhat tough to get into and invest time into it. I got it for free with my PC back in December of 2016. From the few hours I've put into it, it's well worth $7.74. I like the gadget upgrade system. Tons of variety there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
6 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

You could just pay $7.74 for the standard edition of Watch Dogs 2 right now... Watch Dogs 2 GMG. The deal ends in 46 hours and I believe this is its historic low price. It's an excellent game imo but it's somewhat tough to get into and invest time into it. I got it for free with my PC back in December of 2016. From the few hours I've put into it, it's well worth $7.74. I like the gadget upgrade system. Tons of variety there.

The problem is that they put the 'gold' edition on offer at 83% off... but left the standard and delux versions at regular prices. £49.99 and £58.99 respectively.

 

It was on offer on Monday 20th when I bought it in the evening, by the time I posted it on here Weds morning... it was no longer on offer. it wasn't on offer when I checked on either Fri-Sat. So at the most it was on offer for 2-3days. Not normal at all.

 

So unless some one made a mistake and it slipped through, and I just happened to see it at the right moment.. We'll never know. But considering how old the game is now... expecting people to still be paying £83.99 for the gold edition... that still DOES NOT include ALL of the DLC... Is a fucking disgrace and you shouldn't support any company by paying such extortionate prices.  Vote with your wallet, only buy on sale when it's at least 75% off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anomnomnomaly said:

The problem is that they put the 'gold' edition on offer at 83% off... but left the standard and delux versions at regular prices. £49.99 and £58.99 respectively.

 

It was on offer on Monday 20th when I bought it in the evening, by the time I posted it on here Weds morning... it was no longer on offer. it wasn't on offer when I checked on either Fri-Sat. So at the most it was on offer for 2-3days. Not normal at all.

 

So unless some one made a mistake and it slipped through, and I just happened to see it at the right moment.. We'll never know. But considering how old the game is now... expecting people to still be paying £83.99 for the gold edition... that still DOES NOT include ALL of the DLC... Is a fucking disgrace and you shouldn't support any company by paying such extortionate prices.  Vote with your wallet, only buy on sale when it's at least 75% off.

It's $7.74 right now... https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/watch-dogs-2/. Still 40 hours left.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×