Internet data usage/Network issue?

OSBK

I really have no idea how to title this one! I don't think there is a section for such a question as well, nonetheless all feedback is welcomed.

So Im using LTE connection as my main/home internet as I cannot get some good wired/fiber in my area, I won't waste your time with boring details but basically I have a monthly data cap of 60GB and free data for social media networks and Youtube, so basically for social media and youtube its unlimited data and anything else is capped to 60GB max!

It fits my usage well as I mostly either playing games or watching tutorials/courses on youtube, I average around 50 to 60mbps both up/down too so no complains. Now the issue I started to face recently is that Im loosing data from that 60GB cap while using Youtube, and before you start telling me to contact the carrier, I did and they said that the lost data hasn't been used on Youtube which is weird, their support team isn't so great either and if I spent more with them on the phone I'd probably use some unsafe words so I thought I'd try my luck here. I use two firewall software (three if you count the built-in windows one) Glasswire (free version) and Windows10FirewallControl (Plus version). I use glasswire just to monitor the data going through, the traffic, the hosts and so on, and I use the later one to block apps, protocols and just have a bit more control.

No apps or software can use the Internet without me knowing, and I live alone so no family members involved, and my Wifi is both masked, has a password I can't remember myself and turned off most of the time cause I use usually use the PC when Im home, and still I have a firewall using root on my phone just in case as well so all is under control.

Now to the part where I think makes since, you might agree its illegal/unpractical/piracy/any other term you can think of, but I like many others rip videos off of Youtube, not that Im the only one in the world doing it, but 90% of my education relies on Youtube as I mentioned I use it to access tons of tutorials and courses (I quit university so that's kinda my alternative, also including Lynda/Udemy an such), most of them are already available for download through the Youtube App on my phone but as I said I mostly use the PC at home, when I download through the lynda app Im fully aware its gonna use data but still its weird when its from Youtube.

If you understand well that my issue might be ripping videos off of Youtube and still would like to help ,thank you! Like a lot!
Now for details, I have a software that I use to download most of my stuff over the past years, "Internet download manager" which I really like cause its both cheap lol and keep things really well organized (when using lots of repositories and cloud downloads it gets really messy and I barely can find myself).
Thanks to glasswire and after monitoring the usage I actually don't lose any data using Youtube just like the plan Im using states, cool! tho that's only true when Im using the browser for some reason (I use both Chrome canary and EdgeChromium canary and loving that last one so far) but if I use the mentioned software to download the video (please don't hate me) I start to lose or make use of that capped data, it quite weird considering both the browser and the mentioned software used the HTTP/s protocol to stream the video they even connect to the same cached youtube server (xxxxx.googlevideo.com) so that made it even more confusing, using a VPN ofcourse will shred the data as it doesn't know what is it connecting to anymore so that's a no go.
An idea that popped in my mind while writing this is the difference in speed when using the browser and the software, in every youtube video using the context menu you can show the statistics menu that gives you some helpful information, one of them in the network speed, while using edge/chrome its usually around 30K kbps, and its quite enough to load a 4K video and have no buffer (in my use at least) but when using the software which actually lets me connect to up to 32 servers/hope/IP/IDK TBH, I can get to download the video at a faster rate than using the browser, usually around 6/7MBps or again 50/60mpbs.

Sorry for writing a lot, if you made it this far, thank you again! and if you figured it out already or you're thinking what Im thinking, if I exceed a certain speed using youtube its then when the carrier starts charging me for data, Im not totally sure about that but that's the only conclusion I could draw out of this, I am open to all idea (please don't bash me for downloading video, they're available for download on the android app already I just prefer to use the PC). I've sent an email today waiting for a response, I didn't mention to them Im downloading the video they can't detect that anyways, all they can see is what protocol Im using, what speed, and what server Im connecting to (If Im wrong it means my education actually means nothing at this point lol) I complained that whenever I max out my Internet speed using Youtube I start losing data even though my plan says I shouldn't, will see how this one goes. Again thanks if you made it this far as its a pretty long reading session, and I welcome all Ideas!

That is the longest wall of text I've seen just to basically say "some data is being used and I don't know where it comes from".

Do you have access to a dashboard from your ISP that tells you what data has been used?

How much data are we talking about that's being used without your knowledge here? A couple MB? GB?

Could it just be windows update or some third party app looking for updates?
How often does it happen?

Do you have any timestamp of around when it happens?

Could it possibly be that the traffic has to come from Youtube directly and not just the google servers?

Have you tried simply... not downloading any youtube videos for a few days and see if that data is still being used?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Apologies for the bulk text somehow I thought Im providing details, anyways.

1) Yes the ISP provides a dashboard to view how much data used/left, I tried not downloading nothing and monitoring it yes!
2) How much data, Ill use the latest video series I got about Arduinos with 1080p for each video (not sure exactly about the bitrate) ended up around 4.2GB with a total of 24 videos.
3) As I said I have two firewall software, so nothing would use any bandwidth without me noticing it, no apps updaing, nor windows update!
4) I only started downloading the videos from youtube recently, this is my 2nd month doing that, so I only started facing this issue these two months.
5) As I am replying I have around 12GB left (till the end of Mai), it was 17GB like 8H ago, and to combine your last question with this one, yes I tried, I didn't download a thing for today, with Glasswire I can tell you I used 4118.5MB or 4GB on a the host googlevideo.com which the youtube server I believe, or maybe the cached one Im not sure, the other 1GB was used by discord/steam/origin/googleDrive/etc. Now what I noticed today is that I lost 4GB just by using Youtube without downloading a thing, so I guess my first issue matters no more since Im losing data anyways.

You made a point tho, maybe it has to be directly from the main Youtube server rather than the cached ones, and still I could confirm this one false as Im connecting to the same servers as before when I faced no issue! if I understand anything at all, is that I might've been flagged for exceeding a certain non advertised limit, as FREE YOUTUBE sounds a bit too good to be true, so I guess there is a certain limit like 100GB or something that I exceeded and now Im using my capped 60GB data. I am waiting for their reply on my email I guess that's how Im gonna find out.

Again thank you, and sorry for the reading session.

If it is that you exceded the non-public youtube limit, when does it happen every month ( i am guessing that your data gets renewed every month)? Because it should not happen for a while when your data gets renewed.

10 hours ago, mtz_federico said:

If it is that you exceded the non-public youtube limit, when does it happen every month ( i am guessing that your data gets renewed every month)? Because it should not happen for a while when your data gets renewed.

Yes its gets renewed every month, what's weird besides them not stating the limit publicly, they didn't notify me nor gimme a warning in the dashboard that I exceeded a limit or Im using my actual data for Youtube. And they didn't reply to my email yet as well!