LOGITECH G POWERPLAY

truckerlenny

any thoughts on the logitech g power play other than you dont think its worth it or its junk blah blah blah go cry someone else a river. if you have never owned one this is not the place to comment on it. 

does the mat slip and slide everywhere

and does the edges curl up and seperate

also do you recommend any stitched edge mouse pads

if you owned it and would not recommend the powerplay then why? and if so what would you recommend.

I don't own the mat but I own a compatible mouse. I think its super convenient and could be worth it for some people, but I don't think I can fork the $100 just to not have to charge my mouse every like two weeks, and this is coming from someone that owns a keyboard approaching $500.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

5 minutes ago, zlolslavez said:

I don't own the mat but I own a compatible mouse. I think its super convenient and could be worth it for some people, but I don't think I can fork the $100 just to not have to charge my mouse every like two weeks, and this is coming from someone that owns a keyboard approaching $500.

thank you very much i was a g703 but i dont leavy any power to my pc at night so im hoping by the wireless charging it would work. i currently use a wireless mouse but the batteries are replaceable. but the specs are crap

1 minute ago, truckerlenny said:

thank you very much i was a g703 but i dont leavy any power to my pc at night so im hoping by the wireless charging it would work. i currently use a wireless mouse but the batteries are replaceable. but the specs are crap

I think a cheap (or not) micro usb charger should suit your use case then. I occasionally throw mine on the charger when I have to walk away for a bit, and if I forget I just throw it overnight on a charger like a phone.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

2 minutes ago, zlolslavez said:

I think a cheap (or not) micro usb charger should suit your use case then. I occasionally throw mine on the charger when I have to walk away for a bit, and if I forget I just throw it overnight on a charger like a phone.

im assuming you have a g703 then how long does the battery last if playing games without it connected.

Just now, truckerlenny said:

im assuming you have a g703 then how long does the battery last if playing games without it connected.

I have a G Pro actually, but the battery is rated at 60 hoursish I think and I can say I get that. I can go two weeks if not closer to a month without charging my phone, and I have the LED on as well. I unfortunately can't comment on the G703 (too big for me).

1 minute ago, TrigrH said:

the charging surface is under the pad

that was not my question did you misread or did i just not explain it

15 minutes ago, truckerlenny said:

that was not my question did you misread or did i just not explain it

does the mat slip and slide everywhere

and does the edges curl up and seperate

those questions could apply to the mouse surface or the charging coil surface

1 minute ago, TrigrH said:

those questions could apply to the mouse surface or the charging coil surface

sorry i guess they could i will explain better. i mean does the base of the power play slip and slide around the desk while using the mouse because of poor grip or what about the grip between the base and the actual "foamish thing" that you actually put your mouse on does that slip around because a lack of grip. 

for the second i see that the foam and the cloth fabric is raw edges from my history i have seen very few raw edges last that the foam and cloth dont seperate within a couple month making it useless and annoying. and in this case could cause problems as ive read and heard that aftermarket mousepads that you lay onto the base might not work. would be a big waste of money if its the case. 

i have powerplay I like it just wish there was a huge version but I just put it under my huge glorious stitched mouse pad and used the extra mousepad to level everything out still charges through it

1 hour ago, pas008 said:

i have powerplay I like it just wish there was a huge version but I just put it under my huge glorious stitched mouse pad and used the extra mousepad to level everything out still charges through it

thank you very much for that helps alot