Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NyxeonFX

DREVO BladeMaster Pro Mechanical Keyboard any good?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm looking to buy a new mechanical keyboard, I'm not very particular with my keyboards, the only switches I have used are outemu blues, and I saw this keyboard from a recommended video on youtube, and wanted to have some of you guys' opinions!

https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-BladeMaster-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Programable/dp/B07M5DGDHL

This is the keyboard, it's $139.99, and I just want to know if the price tag is worth it. Also, if you have any other recommendations for me, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm not looking to push $140 though, and I don't really have a keyswitch preference, other than being tactile. I play games competitively if that helps at all.

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

Idk to me I kind of get a worse Corsair Strafe/K70 vibe from that, and I think you can do better in the <$200 price range. I've heard great things about the Anne Pro 2 (60%), but have also heard people that disliked it due to the lower polling rate (125HZ). Also if you get this board it's here for $80 with Gat browns (tactile switches that in my experience basically even if not better than mx browns) https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-BladeMaster-Mechanical-Keyboard-Programmable/dp/B07H7H7VCY/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=drevo%2Bblademaster&qid=1558487416&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&th=1. But I think the hype around Ducky is real, and Ducky one 2 mini is also a good option. Reddit also likes the Leopold FC750R. You can find both on mechanicalkeyboards.com and AP2 on Amazon.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

3 minutes ago, zlolslavez said:

Idk to me I kind of get a worse Corsair Strafe/K70 vibe from that, and I think you can do better in the <$200 price range. I've heard great things about the Anne Pro 2 (60%), but have also heard people that disliked it due to the lower polling rate (125HZ). Also if you get this board it's here for $80 with Gat browns (tactile switches that in my experience basically even if not better than mx browns) https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-BladeMaster-Mechanical-Keyboard-Programmable/dp/B07H7H7VCY/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=drevo%2Bblademaster&qid=1558487416&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&th=1. But I think the hype around Ducky is real, and Ducky one 2 mini is also a good option. Reddit also likes the Leopold FC750R. You can find both on mechanicalkeyboards.com and AP2 on Amazon.

Thanks a ton! I was also eyeing the Glorious Keyboard with Kailh Speed Coppers, but unfortunately it's out of stock so i'll probably have to wait a while for that one. Another keyboard i was looking at was the Logitech G513 Carbon, but i've heard bad things about the Romer G, which one would you recommend?

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

3 minutes ago, NyxeonFX said:

Thanks a ton! I was also eyeing the Glorious Keyboard with Kailh Speed Coppers, but unfortunately it's out of stock so i'll probably have to wait a while for that one. Another keyboard i was looking at was the Logitech G513 Carbon, but i've heard bad things about the Romer G, which one would you recommend?

Ah, GMMK; that's also a pretty good option although the micro-usb was a pretty big turn off for me (maybe more then it should be but eh). I would avoid G513; I had the Logitech Pro keyboard and I hated the Romer-g (tactile) switches. Super mushy. I think if I were to pick I'd go for an instock GMMK (the TKL one is in stock, I assume you are looking at 100% then), or a Ducky board (pretty good in my experience, and has a pretty good community around it, but don't let that stop you from buying any keyboard).

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

5 minutes ago, zlolslavez said:

Ah, GMMK; that's also a pretty good option although the micro-usb was a pretty big turn off for me (maybe more then it should be but eh). I would avoid G513; I had the Logitech Pro keyboard and I hated the Romer-g (tactile) switches. Super mushy. I think if I were to pick I'd go for an instock GMMK (the TKL one is in stock, I assume you are looking at 100% then), or a Ducky board (pretty good in my experience, and has a pretty good community around it, but don't let that stop you from buying any keyboard).

Oh no, I was looking at the TKL, it just seems that the aura keycaps are out of stock so it was telling me it was sold out :P  But thanks for the help! Really appreciate it :D 

3 hours ago, NyxeonFX said:

Oh no, I was looking at the TKL, it just seems that the aura keycaps are out of stock so it was telling me it was sold out :P  But thanks for the help! Really appreciate it :D 

In worst case scenario, there are retailers that sell barebones board, you can get your own switches and caps. Tho that will end up being more expensive than just buying straight from Glorious.

Regarding the caps, some people in comments section claimed these caps will fit (I would say they look pretty much the same as Aurora?):
https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Double-Shot-PBT-Keycaps/dp/B07JDVG4RQ

EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Current build:

Meshify C

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse

Intel SSD 660p 1TB 

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w