Best mouse for 20.5 cm x 11 cm hands?

Go to solution Solved by Doobeedoo,
22 minutes ago, KenXeiko said:

It doesn't really matter if it's ambidextrous or not, as I have had both ambi and ergo mice before. But something solely right handed would be okay as well.

Well any of these is a good pick. I've used G502 and G403 as well, have very close to your hand size. As you said you play CS:GO and like the shape of G403 so something that's not heavy and is close to that one EC-1B would be my pick I guess.

What mouse should I choose?  

1. 1. Which one should I pick?

• Any of the Zowie Mice
    • Any of the Steelseries Mice
    • Any of the Logitech Mice

I'm looking to replace my nearly 2 year old Logitech G403 due to scroll wheel issues/side grip issues that recently arised, my hands are 20/20.5 cm in length from the wrist to the utmost part of the middle finger, then 11 cm in width from my thumb to the little finger or even nearly 11.5 cm . I am a claw grip user, right hand user. But I have no idea what mouse should I pick from my personal options, so need a bit of help.

I have a small amount of options to choose from, due to living in SEA, specifically the Philippines. I need help with choosing what mouse should be perfect for me, I do prefer not too heavy but not too light mice and also big ones like the FK1+ from Zowie, or the EC1-B. I previously have also had the Logitech G502 for nearly 2 years, and G602 for 1 year previously and liked how big and heavy those mice were, but the shape and simplicity of the G403 will be really nice aswell. I have previously holden a Logitech G102 and it's way too small for me.

I have heard of the problems about certain Zowie mice.As well as some certain Steelseries mice like the Rival 600, and Logitech G603. I would prefer a mouse that would last long. I mostly play FPS games ( Mostly CS:GO ) although, I do also play casually. I have a $100 budget, can't order from Amazon and can only choose from local resellers, and these are the only mice I could choose from based on the size of my hands as well as watching or reading some reviews here and there.

Zowie EC1-B, Zowie FK1+, Zowie FA11,

Steelseries Rival 310, Steelseries Sensei 310, Steelseries Rival 600,

or maybe another G403/G502? or the Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex and Logitech G603.

There are some other mice I'm not really fond of, like Corsair, Razer, Asus, or maybe HyperX. But suggestions would also be nice, also for those owners of the said mice, I would very much like to hear your opinion.

3 minutes ago, KenXeiko said:

I'm looking to replace my nearly 2 year old Logitech G403 due to scroll wheel issues/side grip issues that recently arised, my hands are 20/20.5 cm in length from the wrist to the utmost part of the middle finger, then 11 cm in width from my thumb to the little finger or even nearly 11.5 cm . I am a claw grip user, right hand user. But I have no idea what mouse should I pick from my personal options, so need a bit of help.

I have a small amount of options to choose from, due to living in SEA, specifically the Philippines. I need help with choosing what mouse should be perfect for me, I do prefer not too heavy but not too light mice and also big ones like the FK1+ from Zowie, or the EC1-B. I previously have also had the Logitech G502 for nearly 2 years, and G602 for 1 year previously and liked how big and heavy those mice were, but the shape and simplicity of the G403 will be really nice aswell. I have previously holden a Logitech G102 and it's way too small for me.

I have heard of the problems about certain Zowie mice.As well as some certain Steelseries mice like the Rival 600, and Logitech G603. I would prefer a mouse that would last long. I mostly play FPS games ( Mostly CS:GO ) although, I do also play casually. I have a $100 budget, can't order from Amazon and can only choose from local resellers, and these are the only mice I could choose from based on the size of my hands as well as watching or reading some reviews here and there.

Zowie EC1-B, Zowie FK1+, Zowie FA11,

Steelseries Rival 310, Steelseries Sensei 310, Steelseries Rival 600,

or maybe another G403/G502? or the Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex and Logitech G603.

There are some other mice I'm not really fond of, like Corsair, Razer, Asus, or maybe HyperX. But suggestions would also be nice, also for those owners of the said mice, I would very much like to hear your opinion.

I would recommend a g502 hero or one medium not to heavy and elegant looking Zowie mice.Also mentions the size of your hands is a bit too much detail.

1 hour ago, ManosMax13 said:

I would recommend a g502 hero or one medium not to heavy and elegant looking Zowie mice.Also mentions the size of your hands is a bit too much detail.

I don't think mentioning the size of my hand is too much detail, I mentioned my Hands size due to being able to pinpoint on how large of a mouse should be recommended. How else should I describe my large hands then? I don't see anything wrong with it besides giving information. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's essential for someone out there to help me. Even Mice reviewers like Rocket Jump Ninja mentions the size of hands, and some people out there looking for mice mention it. Please don't bother responding if you find that tmi.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

4 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

The Corsair Glaive Pro isn't available here yet, but do you have this mouse? What's the difference between the Pro and the normal one? I had my eyes on the Glaive before I even got the Logitech G403, but they said it had some problems hence why I went with the G403 instead. If you do have one, how long have you had it?

9 minutes ago, KenXeiko said:

The Corsair Glaive Pro isn't available here yet, but do you have this mouse? What's the difference between the Pro and the normal one? I had my eyes on the Glaive before I even got the Logitech G403, but they said it had some problems hence why I went with the G403 instead. If you do have one, how long have you had it?

No lol, my bad I didn't even know they had a pro I have the regular and it's fantastic. Easy to use software for the lights and custom dpi settings and out of the box the dpi presets are on point. But mainly it's super comfortable has the interchangeable grips if you need them and it's weighted perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Glaive-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Interchangeable/dp/B06Y17489M/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=corsair%2Bglaive&qid=1558481563&s=gateway&sr=8-3&th=1

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

10 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

No lol, my bad I didn't even know they had a pro I have the regular and it's fantastic. Easy to use software for the lights and custom dpi settings and out of the box the dpi presets are on point. But mainly it's super comfortable has the interchangeable grips if you need them and it's weighted perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Glaive-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Interchangeable/dp/B06Y17489M/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=corsair%2Bglaive&qid=1558481563&s=gateway&sr=8-3&th=1

Oh, lol, how long have you had the Normal Glaive then? I heard it had some heat problems, mouse wheel problems and double click problems.

Well EC-1B, Rival 310 and Sensei 310 are a good choice. Depends if you want ambidextrous design. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Corsair K63 Cherry MX red | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

2 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

Well EC-1B, Rival 310 and Sensei 310 are a good choice. Depends if you want ambidextrous design. 

It doesn't really matter if it's ambidextrous or not, as I have had both ambi and ergo mice before. But something solely right handed would be okay as well.

22 minutes ago, KenXeiko said:

Well any of these is a good pick. I've used G502 and G403 as well, have very close to your hand size. As you said you play CS:GO and like the shape of G403 so something that's not heavy and is close to that one EC-1B would be my pick I guess.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Corsair K63 Cherry MX red | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

1 hour ago, Doobeedoo said:

What's your current mouse? Do you think a EC1-B would be good for a Claw/Fingertip hybrid grip?

31 minutes ago, KenXeiko said:

What's your current mouse? Do you think a EC1-B would be good for a Claw/Fingertip hybrid grip?

My current is HyperX Pulsefire Surge though I'll swap it eventually, a bit small and for it could be a bit lighter. I got it for quite a big discount though. Would like to see Zowie S1 in matte black. Also yeah I would, I use such grip and to me EC1-B has a really good shape. But, I still end up to prefer ambidextrous shape myself.

18 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

My current is HyperX Pulsefire Surge though I'll swap it eventually, a bit small and for it could be a bit lighter. I got it for quite a big discount though. Would like to see Zowie S1 in matte black. Also yeah I would, I use such grip and to me EC1-B has a really good shape. But, I still end up to prefer ambidextrous shape myself.

Alright, thanks, I might go with the EC1-B or wait for the Glorious O to be available here.