CPU cooler for OCing a 4690K in an NZXT H500?

So I know the case isn't the best for cooling but I want to do this anyways. What's my best options for OCing an i5 4690K? 

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

What ram are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

What ram are you using?

1 hour ago, Daniel Z. said:

Noctua NH-D15 or D-14 are great.

ok so I looked and I got in this (gifted) PC those stupid Ripjaw ram kits which probably have clearance profiles with those coolers. (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL if anyone happens to have tried those with those coolers). 

I guess I can try removing the ram heat spreaders

14 hours ago, Z Overlord said:

ok so I looked and I got in this (gifted) PC those stupid Ripjaw ram kits which probably have clearance profiles with those coolers. (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL if anyone happens to have tried those with those coolers). 

Ripjaws X fits perfectly fine under the NH-D14 and NH-D15. 

I wouldn't recommend going with the NH-D14 since it's pretty outdated and there are plenty of better alternatives. The mainstream version doesn't have pwm fans, the different sized fans causes turbulent noise, and the fan clips are annoying to use. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.