What computer display monitors do you have? (Just post the models and brands or include a photo as well)

Geekazoid

You can download ICC display profiles and they "can" look alright, however it is usually better to do it yourself.

If you don't have a hardware display calibrated, like the X-Rite i1 Display Pro 2, then I would recommend you use a software display calibrated that I use and usually achieve decent results. It's called QuickGamma and it's quite good.

Available here >> http://quickgamma.de/indexen.html <<

Thanks ill try it

@TheNinjaNextDor, If you want to try a calibrated display profile, a good site is TFT Central. Here's the link to their calibrated ICC display profile page >> http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/icc_profiles.htm <<.

You will want to use the settings they used in their OSD in your OSD to get the best results.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Ahh, so TN monitors then, you don't like IPS or VA?

I actually love them! It's just I bough these monitors a long time ago and they didn't have the options they do now :( I'm in need for an upgrade..

CPU: FX 8120 @ 4-4.5ghz  GPU: XFX 6870 2GB (upgrading soon)  MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo (Upgrading soon)  PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 775  Case: HAF 932 Advanced (Modded to not look ugly)  Storage: Kingston 120GB and way too many HDD's  Audio: Razer Charcarias Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 & Logitech M325

I actually love them! It's just I bough these monitors a long time ago and they didn't have the options they do now :( I'm in need for an upgrade..

So would you go for an IPS or a VA monitor for your upgrade?

@CrustyButt, awesome username. :D

Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Dell Ultrasharp U3011 2560x1600 30" IPS with 10bit color

Ah, such a beautiful monitor. I wanted to get it, but could only afford the U2410.

PB278Q and LG Flatron W2243S

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Ah, such a beautiful monitor. I wanted to get it, but could only afford the U2410.

Yeah beauty comes with a price.  It looks great!  I even game on it too, really BF4 is really something to see on it.

2x Asus ML238, 1x Qnix QX2710. 

Will edit picture later tonight. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

AOC q2963pm and a ViewSonic VX2035wm both are great monitors, but the ViewSonic is a bit old now

AOC q2963pm and a ViewSonic VX2035wm both are great monitors, but the ViewSonic is a bit old now

Ah! a 21:9 monitor, how're you liking it?

Ah! a 21:9 monitor, how're you liking it?

I love it the only thing I dont like is some games don't like 21:9 and either won't go to the resolution or the menu is only 16:9 other than that gaming is amazing and so is multitasking because the screen is so wide. And I also hate the hdmi it came with it is terrible thats not a problem with the monitor, but if you ever get it buy a display port cable with it, I really need to get one

Asus vg248qe

Benq xl2420t

My Beast Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930K | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Case: Corsair 800D | Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Formula RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 1866hz | GPU: 2x Asus DC2T Gtx680 Top Edtion Sli PSU: Corsair AX1200i

Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256G SSD + Seagate 3TB Harddrive Monitors: Asus VG248QE 144hz | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX  Headphones: AKG Q701 + K702 65th Anni Edition 

Started with two 17 inch screens back in the day because I took 2 old computers with those monitors from my dad when I went to college, One died on me and I bought a 23 Inch monitor for that, and one shouldn't be working anymore considering the hours the screen has been on but still does:

Left screen : http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-23-Inch-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B00B3FTM7S

Right screen: http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/1182/acer-al1751   (sorry for the dutch url, only site I can find with the specs on it though :P)  Note²: I did notice that screen was brighter, but didn't know until now it's a 400cd/m²   :blink:

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Dell U2412HM, Dell 1907 -home

Dell U2410 , Dell U2713- work

Old EIZO FlexScan- somwhere around the house

Generic acer 19 monitor 

I think I have one or two CRT's  an LG one and also a 20" EIZO monster somewhere in the attic. 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

HP ZR30w

Wow! You could buy a decent PC for the price of that.

I have a really old TN screen form Acer: H223HQ.

It is still ok. I'm waiting for a 4k G-sync (or free sync) 16:10 10bit IPS screen 27'' for under 1500 USD before I upgrade.

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

I have a really old TN screen form Acer: H223HQ.

It is still ok. I'm waiting for a 4k G-sync (or free sync) 16:10 10bit IPS screen 27'' for under 1500 USD before I upgrade.

Not sure that 16:10 27" IPS screens exist. But I could be wrong on that. Unless you mean 16:9, they do exist. :D

I love it the only thing I dont like is some games don't like 21:9 and either won't go to the resolution or the menu is only 16:9 other than that gaming is amazing and so is multitasking because the screen is so wide. And I also hate the hdmi it came with it is terrible thats not a problem with the monitor, but if you ever get it buy a display port cable with it, I really need to get one

have you tried the flawless widescreen program?

fixes most non-standard aspect ratio issues. hugely popular for surround users

been thinking about going from 1080p surround to 21:9 (that new 3440x1440 one that's coming), and I'm pretty sure flawless widescreen would fix any/all problems that it did for surround as it would 21:9

So would you go for an IPS or a VA monitor for your upgrade?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I am not monitor-savvy so I am just not sure. However I feel like IPS monitors suit me best. Sorry for delayed response, been busy with school :(

CPU: FX 8120 @ 4-4.5ghz  GPU: XFX 6870 2GB (upgrading soon)  MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo (Upgrading soon)  PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 775  Case: HAF 932 Advanced (Modded to not look ugly)  Storage: Kingston 120GB and way too many HDD's  Audio: Razer Charcarias Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 & Logitech M325