Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
huilun02

Battery for wireless mouse

Posted · Original PosterOP

Just ordered me a G305. Anyone know the ideal battery to use with it? I was thinking the Eneloop 2100 (white) or Eneloop Lite (blue)

For the most cost-effective long term solution considering the mouse is a low drain device and weight is of concern.

If anyone has tried both mentioned batteries with a wireless mouse or keyboard, I'd like to know how they compare in terms of frequency of having to be recharged. Thanks :)

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Just ordered me a G305. Anyone know the ideal battery to use with it? I was thinking the Eneloop 2100 (white) or Eneloop Lite (blue)

For the most cost-effective long term solution considering the mouse is a low drain device and weight is of concern.

If anyone has tried both mentioned batteries with a wireless mouse or keyboard, I'd like to know how they compare in terms of frequency of having to be recharged. Thanks :)

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Performance-Alkaline-Batteries-Count/dp/B00MNV8E0C/ref=sxin_2_pb?crid=GE9BMGVP49H8&keywords=aa+batteries&pd_rd_i=B00MNV8E0C&pd_rd_r=376ae71e-d78a-4f83-b0a6-19de65bc5d2f&pd_rd_w=xALAi&pd_rd_wg=fQGbl&pf_rd_p=2f202bc2-a141-4742-bd82-9252d5485b34&pf_rd_r=8RFNZA1ZTD5KK4BYA5J1&qid=1558377625&s=electronics&sprefix=AA+%2Celectronics%2C185

Pc Specadoodles:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200

motorbored: ASRock B450 Steel Legend

Graphics: MSI Armor RX 470

Memeory-Rams: 8GB DDR4 Viper Patriot 2400

HDD: 1 TB Hitachi Mechanical

SSD’s: 256GB 860 EVO, 128GB 850 PRO

PheadHones: Logitech G430's

Keybored: Logitech G413 Carbon

Moose: Steelseries Rival 110

Monitor: 1600x900 21.5 " Gateway monitor. Running at 1080p

PSU: 700W ThermalTake Smart RGB

1. those USB rechargeable batterys: no need for a charger since you can just plug them into a usb port.

2. google for enerloops rebrands. In the past Ikea batterys where enerloops.

23 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

I'd love to know this too, as I can';t tell the difference in weight on any battery I have ever used in a device.

Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2400Mhz - GeForce 8800GTS 640MB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 19" 4:3

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

15 hours ago, James Evens said:

1. those USB rechargeable batterys: no need for a charger since you can just plug them into a usb port.

2. google for enerloops rebrands. In the past Ikea batterys where enerloops.

Those USB AA batteries dont hold as much charge because of the USB tip. Their make quality and longevity are questionable too. With a bad charger they are prone to overheat/damage.