Sony RX10 IV is a good choice?

Any thought about this camera?

I am considering it because it's video recording capabilities, and it also seems like a decent photo camera.

The lens seems good at 24-600mm, but it is fixed, so no lens replacements..

Just for fun it also has really good high frame rate video recording, up to 500fps at 1080p, or up to 960fps.

It is better than any camera i have right now, so it seems good?

Is there any replaceable lens cameras in 1800€ price range that are better at video+photo than this camera?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

It's a bridge camera with a superzoom lens, so don't expect great IQ out of it. 

How much does the Fujifilm X-T3 cost over there? It's probably the best stills and video hybrid camera out there right now. 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

25 minutes ago, D13H4RD said:

It's a bridge camera with a superzoom lens, so don't expect great IQ out of it. 

How much does the Fujifilm X-T3 cost over there? It's probably the best stills and video hybrid camera out there right now. 

That camera is for 1400€.

But i found out that a sony rx10 V might come out this year, along with some major improvements, so i will wait for that, and if doesn't come out then i will look more into Fujifilm X-T3. It looks nice with it's 4k 60fps 10bit and h265 recording for sure.

@D13H4RD But what memory form does the Fujifilm X-T3 use?

It boasts 4k recording at 400mbps, and idk any memory card that can take that.

Does it record on an ssd or something?

I found it. It uses some crazy v60+ sd cards.

I use a V90 card with mine 

Honestly, even at 200Mbps, the quality is stellar. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

15 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

@D13H4RD But what memory form does the Fujifilm X-T3 use?

It boasts 4k recording at 400mbps, and idk any memory card that can take that.

Does it record on an ssd or something?

I found it. It uses some crazy v60+ sd cards.

You can also record to an external recorder, such as the Atomos Ninja V, which would allow you to record 4k at 10bit 4:2:2 from the Fujifilm X-T3.

Another good alternative to the Fuji is the Panasonic GH5; it's a micro four-thirds camera, so it's smaller and lighter than anything else (with the compromises a smaller sensor has), and lenses aren't that expensive. Will also record oversampled 4k at 10bit 4:2:2, but can do it internally, and the camera has an optional accessory that adds XLR jacks and numerous audio controls. The only major downside to the GH5 is that the autofocus can be a bit spotty at times with fast moving subjects because it has a contrast-based AF system, but it is perfectly serviceable.

I for the life of me can't figure why you'd go for the rx10 over the xt3!

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 4:28 PM, ThePointblank said:

Another good alternative to the Fuji is the Panasonic GH5; it's a micro four-thirds camera, so it's smaller and lighter than anything else (with the compromises a smaller sensor has), and lenses aren't that expensive. 

The GH5 isn't really that small though. The body itself is quite large for a M43 body, although because its M43, the lenses can be smaller