Where should I hook up my 4th fan?

NotGonnaGetWhoooshed

Hey so I recently (yesterday) built a new Pc. The case I have already has 3 fans, 2 front ones and 1 rear. My case is Thermaltake View  32. The fans that came with the case are Riing led rgb Thermaltake. The Forth fan isn't the best looking , and totally not the best one. However I don't know where to set it up. Do I even have too?

I included some pictures of my PC and one picture of the fan that I want to set up.

20190520_215400[1].jpg

20190520_215502.jpg

20190520_215408.jpg

I vote for either the top blowing air out, or the bottom pulling cool air in, if there is a spot in the bottom available.

19 minutes ago, NotGonnaGetWhoooshed said:

Hey so I recently (yesterday) built a new Pc. The case I have already has 3 fans, 2 front ones and 1 rear. My case is Thermaltake View  32. The fans that came with the case are Riing led rgb Thermaltake. The Forth fan isn't the best looking , and totally not the best one. However I don't know where to set it up. Do I even have too?

I included some pictures of my PC and one picture of the fan that I want to set up.

I'd suggest mounting at the rear top location.  It keeps the air flow relatively balanced vs. adding a 3rd front fan.  If you're concerned about the looks, this is probably the most aesthetically pleasing spot to "hide" your different fan.  The fan would mount in the radiator bracket at the top like so:

pic10.jpg

Again, this really won't make any drastic changes but if you want a spot to throw it in that would be where I'd put it.