Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joelw2003

[UK] S10+ 128GB £595! NO IMPORT, UK VERSION

Posted · Original PosterOP

Call AO.com and ask them to price match https://ao.com/product/smg975fzkdbtu-samsung-galaxy-s10-series-mobile-phone-black-66186-305.aspx

with https://www.t-dimension.com/uk/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus-s975fd-dual-8gb-128gb-black.html and they price match, I wouldn't recommend buying from t-dimension because they may be imports.

4 hours ago, Joelw2003 said:

Call AO.com and ask them to price match

In America, we just pay monthly for the service and the phone is free... $33.34 a Month. Don't you have to pay monthly for the service anyway? I haven't owned a phone in like 20 years so I wouldn't know if that's how it works nowadays.

2 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

In America, we just pay monthly for the service and the phone is free... $33.34 a Month. Don't you have to pay monthly for the service anyway? I haven't owned a phone in like 20 years so I wouldn't know if that's how it works nowadays.

Yeah, we pay monthly but it's cheaper than the us lol we pay like £15 a month for just 

18 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

Yeah, we pay monthly but it's cheaper than the us lol we pay like £15 a month for just

Well we can do that here too but it's for 60 months instead of 30 months. Probably the same as there.

Do you get the phone for free in the UK when you do this though?

34 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Well we can do that here too but it's for 60 months instead of 30 months. Probably the same as there.

Do you get the phone for free in the UK when you do this though?

nope, thats just contract for data and calls and texts.

3 hours ago, Joelw2003 said:

nope, thats just contract for data and calls and texts.

Well that sucks. Wonder why it's free over here and not there.

4 hours ago, Joelw2003 said:

o you can get it, I payed £34 a month for 24 months for a s9+ and data etc...

34 a month for 24 months for an s9+ + what else? $500? $900?

On 5/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, Dr. Historic Low said:

At that same link is the S10+ for 31 a month plus 360 upfront... https://www.mobiles.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus-128gb-prism-black. Isn't that a better deal than 595 + a monthly bill?

32x24+360=£1128

15x24+595= £955     

so, no.

52 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

32x24+360=£1128

15x24+595= £955     

so, no.

This is my point exactly. Neither are deals worth ever picking up. You can get the exact same phone for free at Bestbuy and just pay a monthly bill.

14 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

This is my point exactly. Neither are deals worth ever picking up. You can get the exact same phone for free at Bestbuy and just pay a monthly bill.

Reason I don't want a monthly contract anymore is because I upgrade phone yearly on release of new one.

Wait, AO will actually price-match from a dodgy website? What iz dis madness? o_O

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 hours ago, Joelw2003 said:

Reason I don't want a monthly contract anymore is because I upgrade phone yearly on release of new one.

To each their own. I haven't owned a phone since 2001.

15 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

wait what?

I have no use for them because for the most part, I'm semi-anti-social across distances. I prefer conversation to be physical face to physical face. I have to physically lay eyes on who I'm talking to in order for the conversation to be real. Otherwise, it's just someone trying to get a hold of you and for some reason, I'm not about that. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they gotta do it physically in person.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

I have no use for them because for the most part, I'm semi-anti-social across distances. I prefer conversation to be physical face to physical face. I have to physically lay eyes on who I'm talking to in order for the conversation to be real. Otherwise, it's just someone trying to get a hold of you and for some reason, I'm not about that. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they gotta do it physically in person.

2FA?

44 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

How does 2 factor authentication work, don't you need a number for some services?

I have an old iPad and an old Nexus 7 tablet with free phone apps that suffice for that type of thing. I may not have a phone but I have multiple phone numbers on those free phone apps. You can also make multiple accounts and get multiple phone numbers. And you can change the phone numbers you're given with each account at any time if you so please. Been using certain apps for almost a decade now with very minimal issues. They also get updated about once a month to this day. They're pretty much bug free now.