Favorite case?

chi_chi_

Just wondering what is you guys' opinion on the best case for under 100 usd. Personally, its the fractal design meshify c tg white

I have Meshify C and I love it.  Good airflow, easy to build in,  great design&looks.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

I love my NZXT s340 Elite (Which I guess wasn't under $100 because it was $100) but I just learned that it was discontinued and replaced with the H500 which IMO does not look quite as good. Something about that glass side panel not covering the entire side just bugs me.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

CM Cosmos, yeah heavy but after so many years still everything fits and works like charm..

for now the mx330-g is my favourite case. it has good airflow, good looks, PSU shroud, and room for a lot of drives, 2x3.5", 2x2.5", 1x5.25". There is only one problem with it; it does not have room for a big air cooler like the nh-d15 or dark rock pro 4. That's the only reason I'm hesitating on it.

if anyone knows of a case with the same qualities but a bit wider let me know.

Right now? NZXT H500, or Corsair 570X. The Meshify C Dark TG is also up there.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Overall I'd have to give the award to the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG. Unless you need a more compact case like theMeshify C, this is basically the jack of all trades master of none. Dual 360 rad support, good airflow, good build quality, interior is the same as you find in the Evolv ATX (original, not the better updated one)

Coolermaster's Masercase H500 gets an honorable mention for some of the best Out Of The Box thermals and reviving the 200mm fan. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25