Pc is power cycling

paxmanhp

Last night I was playing rust and I raved out to discoed and my pc froze, so I turned off the power supply because the reset button on the case wouldn’t turn the pc off. I then tried to turn it back on and it’s now power cycling. Normally I would unplug the power supply, press the power button to drain the capacitors and take out a ram dim and put it back in. This has worked flawlessly in the past but this time it won’t work. It’s also not just turning off and back on, it kinda halfway turns off, then actually turns off restarting the process, something I’ve never seen before.

Setup

i7-6700

gtx 960 g1 windforce 

Gigabyte h270m-ds3h motherboard 

16 gb Samsung ram

Cooler master masterliquid pro 140 

128 gb Samsung m.2 ssd

2 tb seagate hdd 

might be worth trying with less ram, GPU removed, etc. If you are to test if the PSU is the cause, hopefully you've got a friend with a PSU to lend you.

Of course, you could also list the make and model of your PSU in your spec list.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad