Free software download free or fake

i have found a website called Autodesk Maya 2019 free download - getintopc.com. i went to the website it say you can download all these free cad, etc programs for free like eg. under graphical design Agisoft Photo scanned pro free download at the bottom to try to download that software it got watch this video how to install the software and all the other ones say the same, and i did for the Agisoft one and guess what it tells me to do on installation switch you internet off and deativeate you antivirous program to install, sounds a bit fishy to me there could be a virous on that software and any other, the i did a test i clicked on the download button say Download 64Bit x64 v1.5.2.7838 then after it took me to another page with a green downloading bar and it tells me up to wait soon downloading i wait 5 mins, i chech my file oh that worked without turning off my internet, and Nortons antivirous, then i try to open the Zip and there was nothing in there, that website sounds faulse to me hm turn off you internet wifi and turn off the internet security, so when anyone download any software like MAYA, 3D studio max 2019, all these software will contain viruses.

OFC it is fake.

You are not getting a 2000$ program for free from a sketchy website. Use common sense please.

You wouldn't go to a sketchy back alley to get a free iPhone, so the same logic applies here, don't go to sketchy websites to get free programs.

Also the website looks like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.40d183d405e416435dd3e2c40a3163aa.png

You really want to get 1000+$ software from that kind of a website?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

<removed>

If you want Maya for free then just create a student account / log into Autodesk with your student email, and you get Maya+ all other Autodesk programs for free for legit for as long as you are in school, or for 3 years.

Free alternative to Maya is for example Blender

Edited by SansVarnic

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Thank you all, i thought there something fishy about that website, i might become a hero and report it to google.

i have just got on to google to check it out.

Getintopc.com is known crack/piracy site. They have many "Black Edition" Windows re-packs. Just look at their instructions on how to activate those. The point gets cross quite well.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv