Why gta4 graphics are bad than gta san andreas in pc

220VoltsallCore
Go to solution Solved by Stormseeker9,
8 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Why gta4 graphics are bad than gta san andreas in pc even in high settings

That sentence really doesn’t make sense.

what is your current build you are using?

8 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

1650 i52400 8gb

1 minute ago, Dinesh1 said:

1650 i52400 8gb

And I am assuming you are asking why GTA IV runs worse on your system then GTA San Andreas? (At least this is what I think you are asking)

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

16 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

And I am assuming you are asking why GTA IV runs worse on your system then GTA San Andreas? (At least this is what I think you are asking)

I t crashes frame rate drops too much i

2 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

I t crashes frame rate drops too much i

I’m sorry but i can’t help you with sentences like these. Provide more Background information

GTA 4 was a huge steaming cluster f*ck of a game, it was a sh*tty port that was so bad that Rockstar had to put out a press release claiming that it was 'designed for hardware that didn't exist yet'.

They couldn't even manage to do soemthing as simple as mapping controllers properly instead copied over the xbox 360 controller setup.

As a big fan of the series... I built a brand new low/high end system for that release (my old one was getting long in the tooth) and even at a measly 1280 res back in 4x3 days it ran like a bag of sand over tar paper even on some of the lowest settings. 4yrs later I built another ig and went xfire with my graphics... and you know what... it still ran like crap on hardware that didn't exist at the time it was released.

A few years later, another upgrade and a much faster GPU and finally... it ran at an acceptable 40+FPS.. but still pretty crappy.

Back in Jan I built a ryzen based system with a RX580, 32GB 3200mhz ram, NVME and SSD's and you know what... it still runs like crap.

It was just a really shitty port.

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.