Some games run without audio

TeoPap

Hello , im having a problem with my new system . Some games that im running have no audio , i installed the newest drivers of audio on asus mobo site but still nothing happens . i tried reinstalling them but still nothing . Some time the games run with audio but it needs a few restarts . Those games are ; LA NOIRE , BF1 , Forza horizon 3 .

Do you have multiple audio devices in your system? Check sound control panel. Sometimes a game will choose to output to one of the other devices. If there's no speakers attached to that device you won't hear anything.  Go into the game's sound settings and make it use the correct device.

26 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Do you have multiple audio devices in your system? Check sound control panel. Sometimes a game will choose to output to one of the other devices. If there's no speakers attached to that device you won't hear anything.  Go into the game's sound settings and make it use the correct device.

i use only my headset . Btw for some reason i unistalled the real tek program and now i have sound in my games wtf

1 hour ago, geo3 said:

i reinstalled the audio drivers and restarted system , opened game but still nothing 

also heres a photo tha might help 

Screenshot_2.png

4 hours ago, TeoPap said:

i reinstalled the audio drivers and restarted system , opened game but still nothing 

also heres a photo tha might help 

Screenshot_2.png

Go into your games audio settings and make sure it's set to Speakers or Default and not one of those other devices.