Help me choose these small fans

_Hustler_One_

Hi all..

I need 80mm fan to be used behind perforated case vent + dust filter as intake, and found these 80mm fans option here where I live,

1. Fractal Design R3

2. Deepcool Xfan

3. Noctua NF-R8 Redux

4. Cooler Master (not sure what's the model name, it's just stated as "original CM 80mm fan")

Which one should I get for my purpose to get the best output, airflow or static pressure optimized, any of which give the most use?

I dont have any idea about small fans, and does airflow vs pressure matter with this small size?

thanks

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

Ummm this is a ridiculous ask.  Look at the specs for each and make a choice.  Asking people to choose from four fans of obscure size is silly.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

3 minutes ago, nick name said:

Ummm this is a ridiculous ask.  Look at the specs for each and make a choice.  Asking people to choose from four fans of obscure size is silly.  

Wonder if someone has knowledge and experience about them. Otherwise, nevermind..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

31 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

Wonder if someone has knowledge and experience about them. Otherwise, nevermind..

Sorry.  It is a slim chance someone will have experience with all four fans, but there is a chance and if you're gonna find someone with that experience then it will be on the internet.  I was being a jerk.  I apologize.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Honestly when it comes to these scenerios, I just go with the Noctua fan (non redux line) I need, because I know at the end of the day, their SSO2 bearing will last longer than the hardware that I want to cool.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

2 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Honestly when it comes to these scenerios, I just go with the Noctua fan (non redux line) I need, because I know at the end of the day, their SSO2 bearing will last longer than the hardware that I want to cool.

The Noctua NF-A8? I ask to any retailers here, this fan is out of stock, only the redux one is available.

The Fractal Design fan is the most expensive among them all, wonder if it has any advantages over the others. Specs isnt better than NF-R8 tho..

Maybe I'm just overthinking about this

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

7 hours ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

The Noctua NF-A8? I ask to any retailers here, this fan is out of stock, only the redux one is available.

The Fractal Design fan is the most expensive among them all, wonder if it has any advantages over the others. Specs isnt better than NF-R8 tho..

Maybe I'm just overthinking about this

Well the redux won't last as long but the SSO bearing will still likely outlast whatever you are trying to cool.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!