asus tuf m5 mouse

imajerec

is this mouse any good? it's on sale here,would be an improvement for my logitech g203? feet on my mouse scratched too earlier and now it's a pain to drag the mouse on the pad

8 minutes ago, imajerec said:

is this mouse any good? it's on sale here,would be an improvement for my logitech g203? feet on my mouse scratched too earlier and now it's a pain to drag the mouse on the pad

Not better than your logitech IMO. Just get new mouse feet and your'e good to go.

24 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Not better than your logitech IMO. Just get new mouse feet and your'e good to go.

i can't find them localy. buying them from somewhere else? too expensive + pay shipping. i can get a new one for 20 Euro and break cheaper..

i really don't know what's the deal with my logitech g203 but i can grip it way more comfortable with my left hand , crazy right? and it's an ambidextrous mouse

and i've been right handed all my life.but my palm fits better griping it with my left like i've been left handed all this time and the mouse have been designed for left-handed people only,more than that, i don't have to stretch my hand and  i sit overall more comfortable at the desk,no more wrist bruises 

well..the accuracy and dexterity with my left hand is terrible(in games,normal browsing activites are manageble) but hope i can get use to it in some months

the way i can hold it was my second problem with the g203 not too ergonomic and a bit too tall (beside too easily scratching feet) but leaving that beside, it's a pretty accurate mouse and a good deal for 20 Euro 

2 minutes ago, imajerec said:

i can't find them localy. buying them from somewhere else? too expensive + pay shipping. i can get a new one for 20 Euro and break cheaper..

i really don't know what's the deal with my logitech g203 but i can grip it way more comfortable with my left hand , crazy right? and it's an ambidextrous mouse

and i've been right handed all my life.but my palm fits better griping it with my left like i've been left handed all this time and the mouse have been designed for left-handed people only,more than that, i don't have to stretch my hand and  i sit overall more comfortable at the desk.

well..the accuracy and dexterity with my left hand is terrible(in games,normal browsing activites are manageble) but hope i can get use to it in some months

the way i can hold it was my second problem with the g203 not too ergonomic and a bit too tall (beside too easily scratching feet) but leaving that beside, it's a pretty accurate mouse and a good deal for 20 Euro 

Where do you live?