wireless mouse for gaming

Ede15312

I am looking for a wireless gaming mouse but small enough to be portable and to use on any surface for work Budget being 60 USD

First inclination is going to be to suggest the G305
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g305-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html#910-005280

But portability is subjective, it's a more compact mouse, but I wouldn't exactly call it small. Something like the M330 is more compact, but lacks some of the flashy "gamer" features.
https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/m330-silent-plus?crid=7

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I recommend the Logitech G305. It's uses a single AA battery and connects via a USB dongle, it's nice and compact.

It uses the Logitech HERO sensor which essentially means that the AA battery will literally last months, I've had a Duracell AA battery in it and I've not had to change battery ever since.

The sensor itself is super accurate too, matches the PWM 3366 sensor found on similar Logitech mice such as the G502/

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches