Help!!! Low fps after cleaning pc

Recently I cleaned my pc. And did some wire management like Linus always tells us to do and when I usually started playing game (paladins) I saw a ridiculous fps drop I used to get >100 fps in this game. Now this kind of lag is weird it shows me like this.   65fps

63ping

->.     25ms

This 25 ms is GPU response time according to the command I used /stat unit in unreal engine 3 game. I used to get 5-10 ms and how this drop is happening is when I get 5-10 ms I get more fps and it significant drops to 25 and even crashes windows with more 45ms or more. I checked and saw that fan on my GPU 610 get was struggling to move. Shud I add a fan like Linus did in that video bc fan of my GPU sent available anymore. Bc fan isn't spinning that much GPU is becoming hotter and hotter I saw 91'C today yesterday it was 103'C

Btw I have a designer pc 

i5 3450 

8 GB ram

GT 610 

Also I tried to run game on onboard graphics and it runs better than GPU right now but m having similar problems GPU response time (Intel HD graphics) is 12-18ms so m getting little less fps 80 idk it is happening since 2 days and m really annoyed 

10 minutes ago, DC12FTW said:

Recently I cleaned my pc. And did some wire management like Linus always tells us to do and when I usually started playing game (paladins) I saw a ridiculous fps drop I used to get >100 fps in this game. Now this kind of lag is weird it shows me like this.   65fps

63ping

->.     25ms

This 25 ms is GPU response time according to the command I used /stat unit in unreal engine 3 game. I used to get 5-10 ms and how this drop is happening is when I get 5-10 ms I get more fps and it significant drops to 25 and even crashes windows with more 45ms or more. I checked and saw that fan on my GPU 610 get was struggling to move. Shud I add a fan like Linus did in that video bc fan of my GPU sent available anymore. Bc fan isn't spinning that much GPU is becoming hotter and hotter I saw 91'C today yesterday it was 103'C

Btw I have a designer pc 

i5 3450 

8 GB ram

GT 610 

Also I tried to run game on onboard graphics and it runs better than GPU right now but m having similar problems GPU response time (Intel HD graphics) is 12-18ms so m getting little less fps 80 idk it is happening since 2 days and m really annoyed 

OH boy 93c is close to TJmax of your GPU.  What percentage is the video card fans spinning ?  Also did you OC it ?  Best thing you can do now is buy a 1660Ti it will smoke what you have by 1000 percent.  Or grab a used 1060 6GB or a AMD 580 which is very cheap now, no where near 200 bucks.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Like I told u fan is struggling to run sometimes I have to make it run with pencil ... Idk I even add coolant oil

2 minutes ago, DC12FTW said:

Like I told u fan is struggling to run sometimes I have to make it run with pencil ... Idk I even add coolant oil

Coolant oil? To a machine that doesn't have an AIO or water cooling? Not a good idea, probably part of the problem if you did.

Now the truth Is that card is outdate and was the lowest of the low end of it's generation. You would be better off buying a used card that will fit like a 1050ti or a 1150ti. Yes it will set you back between 80-150 bucks, but the performance will be MUCH better.  You could also pick up a used 680,770,780,970... for less than 80 bucks (if they will fit and you have a good enough PSU) which would also make a vast improvement.  Hell a 570 an be had for a hundred bucks these days and it is on par with a 1060 3gb.

I mean fan doesn't freely spin like one of process or 2 fans that I have when u rotate them . The GPU was used for graphics design. But I sometimes play games on it. Also recently system has become slow idk what's problem I even clean install new OS AND IT STILL TAKING 2mins to log in. Like I said this is happening since 2-3 days it was working fine before 

53 minutes ago, DC12FTW said:

-snip-

Are you booting from a hard drive? If yes, multi-minute boot times are to be expected. Get a cheap SSD, used graphics card, call it a day.

SSD:

https://www.newegg.com/samsung-860-evo-series-500gb/p/N82E16820147674?Description=SATA SSD&cm_re=SATA_SSD-_-20-147-674-_-Product

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

So I need to buy a cheap SSD and a graphic card ??