Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrystilizedGamer

reccomended monitor for 1050 ti and Ryzen 5 1600

You cant just get the 144fps you're better off with a better gpu for a stable 60fps or just upgrade the gpu later. 

Posted · Original PosterOP
19 minutes ago, Oalei said:

You cant just get the 144fps you're better off with a better gpu for a stable 60fps or just upgrade the gpu later. 

ok but, what #hz monitor do you recommend for my gpu right now?

1 hour ago, CrystilizedGamer said:

ok but, what #hz monitor do you recommend for my gpu right now?

60hz normal monitor with lesser input lag, <5ms

Getting a high refresh rate monitor would not be the worst thing right now if you can afford it. Definitely go for a 1ms response time. they are common enough now a days. and if you shoot for a 144hz monitor you can keep the refresh rate at 60hz until you get a better graphics card down the road. this way when you upgrade you will immediately be able to use the benefits of having a better card. As far as the graphics card goes i personally wouldnt waste the money on a 1050. i would go for the new 1650's if the 1050 price range is your budget. they aren't any more costly i dont think and the performance to dollar ratio is just amazing with those cards. just dont fall for the pricier AIB gimmicked ones. just a basic 1650 will work. i think they even have a ti version