Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roktmanskip

Free/g-sync monitor will not display image

Posted · Original PosterOP

I got home today, and turned on my  computer. I have two monitors, and the main one (Acer xg270hu) has gsync enabled on it. The second monitor turned on just fine, but he first one had no image (orange light). I just figured something with the display cable has gone bad, so i switched it with a brand new one. No Dice

I then uninstalled and reinstalled graphics drivers from Nvidia (and updated windows). No dice.

I then whipped out my Displayport-to-hdmi adapter and none of the Dp ports worked. I tried using the VGA, and it worked too. I have no idea what to do, and the monitor is about 2-3 months old, so I don't think that is the problem. My GTX 1070 on the other hand I bought used about a year ago and have never had any issues before now. (cpu is I7-7700). At this point I am pretty sure the problem is on the computers end. (since I triend the hdmi on the monitor and it works fine)

Any help would be great. (have a few things to do, so I will check back in about an hour)

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, roktmanskip said:

I got home today, and turned on my  computer. I have two monitors, and the main one (Acer xg270hu) has gsync enabled on it. The second monitor turned on just fine, but he first one had no image (orange light). I just figured something with the display cable has gone bad, so i switched it with a brand new one. No Dice

I then uninstalled and reinstalled graphics drivers from Nvidia (and updated windows). No dice.

I then whipped out my Displayport-to-hdmi adapter and none of the Dp ports worked. I tried using the VGA, and it worked too. I have no idea what to do, and the monitor is about 2-3 months old, so I don't think that is the problem. My GTX 1070 on the other hand I bought used about a year ago and have never had any issues before now. (cpu is I7-7700). At this point I am pretty sure the problem is on the computers end. (since I triend the hdmi on the monitor and it works fine)

Any help would be great. (have a few things to do, so I will check back in about an hour)

well, I unplugged it and it (monitor) and it worked again