Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NyetARussianSpy

What do you think of Teslas?

7 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Except cars are and end user product and outside of the us, electricity isn't a commodity so there is little to no say in the matter from the general public. 

Its basically an uphill battle vs billionaires who aren't willing to stop unless forced to no matter how many electricals people buy it won't make a difference before a strong political push to dismantle oil companies happens and it's still going the other way in fact: we're basically fucked. 

Let's be clear about one thing. From an environmental/pollution perspective, if:

1. You're running an EV charged by Coal or some other dirty fossil fuel, vs

2. Running a regular ICE gasoline vehicle

The dirty coal powered EV is still cleaner. Still pollutes less. Still more environmentally friendly. And this is taking into account the pollution by the coal plant.

Why? Because ICE vehicles, on the grand scheme, are pretty damn inefficient, and therefore pollute a lot per energy created. Power plants are significantly more efficient due to economies of scale.

What it does mean is that the "point of break even" between ICE vs coal powered EV is longer. But it'll still happen well before the EV gets retired or dies.

Furthermore in terms of electricity - assuming you live in a democracy, vote for someone who is willing to upgrade the infrastructure away from coal, etc. For those who don't live in a democracy (or a fake one, like NK, Russia, etc), sure there's not a lot you can do to influence policy, but it's just a matter of time before they eventually transition to better tech out of their own selfish interests.

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Furthermore in terms of electricity - assuming you live in a democracy, vote for someone who is willing to upgrade the infrastructure away from coal, etc. For those who don't live in a democracy (or a fake one, like NK, Russia, etc), sure there's not a lot you can do to influence policy, but it's just a matter of time before they eventually transition to better tech out of their own selfish interests.

I can concede the points not quoted but this point, kind of sticks a lot: Can you honestly name one representative democracy that isn't under the control of huge corporations at this time? As for that ingenuity and selfish interests saving us: Musk and Bezos are using their resources to literally escape the planet to Mars and the moon respectively. Even the "poor" billionaires will probably build enclosed capsule cities beneath the seas to escape the global catastrophe while the poor people keep working and dying on the surface so think again.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

I can concede the points not quoted but this point, kind of sticks a lot: Can you honestly name one representative democracy that isn't under the control of huge corporations at this time? As for that ingenuity and selfish interests saving us: Musk and Bezos are using their resources to literally escape the planet to Mars and the moon respectively. Even the "poor" billionaires will probably build enclosed capsule cities beneath the seas to escape the global catastrophe while the poor people keep working and dying on the surface so think again.

I don't disagree that most politicians are beholden to some degree or another to lobby interests. But it varies to a large degree. Take BC Premier John Horgan - he's sticking it to Oil companies pretty damn hard. Not that I agree with his policies in every respect. And he's almost certainly beholden to some other lobby interest instead.

But we must still try. And it's not like it's entirely mutually exclusive either - we can have a politician that pushes Nuclear power, or Electric Grid upgrades, or EV rebates, that still allows oil companies to operate and do their thing.

Hell, some oil companies are even investing in green tech (though not many of them).

The point is, even if these politicians fall behind on this, we should still push for EV adoption, since even charging an EV from dirty coal is still an improvement - if only a minor one.

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

9 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I don't disagree that most politicians are beholden to some degree or another to lobby interests. But it varies to a large degree. Take BC Premier John Horgan - he's sticking it to Oil companies pretty damn hard. Not that I agree with his policies in every respect. And he's almost certainly beholden to some other lobby interest instead.

But we must still try. And it's not like it's entirely mutually exclusive either - we can have a politician that pushes Nuclear power, or Electric Grid upgrades, or EV rebates, that still allows oil companies to operate and do their thing.

Hell, some oil companies are even investing in green tech (though not many of them).

The point is, even if these politicians fall behind on this, we should still push for EV adoption, since even charging an EV from dirty coal is still an improvement - if only a minor one.

I agree with the "we must still try" part actually. Voting is always better than not voting, etc. But if/when that doesn't works people need to start looking into why it is very difficult to enact quick and radical changes under representative democracies and how this system is inherently at odds with how quickly climate change is moving and affecting us.

But I as I said I mostly agree here: most people should probably listen to your outlook instead of my jaded pessimism tbh.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I think electric and self-driving are going to be the future. Self-driving would be a good way to keep traffic moving quickly on highways during clear and lightly rainy days. I suspect that speed limits might increase if self-driving becomes the majority of vehicles, which is a bonus, but that would require a central hub coordinating or, at the least, pinging further instructions every few seconds. 

I do know that congressmen are trying to get new ICE vehicles banned by 2040. This would be a good move so that companies are forced to move tech forward before they're left in the dark. A modest amount of pressure should get things moving faster than they otherwise would. I'm sure that most of them will wait until 2039 to release beastly efficient ICEs just to make a point that they shouldn't go away. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I think they're a bit too expensive for my taste, plus they don't really sell the type of car I would want to buy.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:10 PM, jones177 said:

Third.  I like the idea of the self driving cars because with them I can sue the car company if I get into an accident and whoever I have an accident with can as well.

Tesla has been aggressively refusing to acknowledge any responsibility for autopilot crashes. I wouldn't count on the ability to sue the company unless laws change.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:24 AM, tiggerlator said:

Every car should be electric by now, but the fucking oil/petrol/gasoline industry has so much power it has not happened. Imo citys should ban all ic engined vehicles from the city centres.

I don't know where you live but in many parts of the world electricity is produces with fossil fuels - sometimes worse fuels than oil. The impact of car emissions on the environment is also not as high as you might think, there are worse offenders like industrial machinery and large scale cattle farming; if gasoline cars are to be banned for environmental reasons there's a lot of other stuff that should be banned first.

On 5/17/2019 at 4:41 PM, tiggerlator said:

especially America with their ludicrous and unnecessary 5litre engined cars.

That's true, unnecessarily wasteful vehicles shouldn't be as popular as they are - it's hard to specifically legislate against them though.

...is there a question here? 🤔

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

On 5/16/2019 at 11:27 PM, TempestCatto said:

hydrogen

They still have one small problem to solve

image.png.fe3e38ba085acea3f23f958c45819a58.png

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

4 minutes ago, Glinch said:

You say that, while driving a car with a tank full of flammable gasoline. I don't see the problem with driving with a combustible fuel.

To be fair, Hydrogen gas is wayyyyy more dangerous than gasoline is. But on the other hand, the amount of hydrogen gas in a HFC vehicle isn't a particularly large amount - certainly far less than on say, the Hindenburg. It's also in a tank, which protects it further.

Either way, both gasoline and Hydrogen powered vehicles have an inherent amount of danger to them.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Glinch said:

You say that, while driving a car with a tank full of flammable gasoline.

It's not the same, hydrogen will blow up with a vengeance at the smallest spark. It is a lot more flammable than gasoline. Gasoline will provide a slower burn and stay on the car in case of a fiery accident, which is also a problem of course, but hydrogen has a higher potential to act like a grenade.

But obviously the quantities and the conditions of hydrogen in a hydrogen powered car aren't so high that explosions are that much of a concern - I was mostly kidding.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

On 5/17/2019 at 7:41 AM, tiggerlator said:

Eventually oil will run out, what then for classics etc, also eventually ic engines will be banned of just phase out as cleaner means of transport become more prevalent. My response to anyone with a ic engined classic etc in that case is tough. It's time we did something about the pollution from ic vehicles, especially America with their ludicrous and unnecessary 5litre engined cars.

Not likely.  We didn't run out of tree's before we stopped burning them for heat.

Groups have obstructed the way forward for decades now, but nuclear is the future.  Just look at what France did decades ago.

1 hour 13 minutes in covers Frances program which created a nuclear grid, carbon neutral and the rest.  This is what allows you to transition to electric cars.  Foolish countries like Germany have been closing their nuclear plants, and many environmentalists made the mistake in the past of stopping the expansion of nuclear in the US.  These are of course the same people who push for near unlimited immigration of course.

I hope Tesla succeeds, Ford's already stopped building cars, I think its a thinly veiled way to begin their transition towards ev's while keeping their profit center of trucks and suv's alive.

Claims of "peak oil" or peak whatever tend to not pan out, we always find more, you just need a superior solution to make the replacement inevitable, things are sold on fear far too often these days.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:38 PM, Monkey Dust said:

With other mainstream manufacturers entering the electric car market, with their extensive dealer/service networks, nice interiors and quality control, you'd have to be really bloody sure you needed the extra range to buy a new Tesla. 

Total self driving I think is a way off. It's one thing to get it working in sunny California, another getting it to work on a snow covered road. And once it works then there is getting regulatory approval, and deciding who is liable in the event of an accident, which will take a year or five. It will remain an advanced form of cruise control for at least another 10 years IMO.   

I think the self driving with road trains is more interesting.  Semitrucks seem perfectly suited to electric since they could be far more efficient simply charging at every loading/unloading stop.  Large retail/suppliers have routine routes and the logistics infrastructure to make it possible.  If not fully autonomous, one driver leading a train behind him, and even then, just being oversight, much in the way actual trains run today, they keep a man in for the comfort of humans even when they aren't strictly necessary.

Hydrogen is not more dangerous than gasoline at all. The gas tanks in cars are way stronger than the petrol tanks that are in use today, and if the structure of the tank would get compromised the tank will just exhaust a large flame like a torch, instead of the whole tank catching fire like with gasoline.

Quite a lot of cars with gasoline inside it can catch fire and sometimes explode, while cars that are equipped with LPG very, very rarely become a danger.

2 hours ago, Pyramiden said:

Hydrogen is not more dangerous than gasoline at all. The gas tanks in cars are way stronger than the petrol tanks that are in use today, and if the structure of the tank would get compromised the tank will just exhaust a large flame like a torch, instead of the whole tank catching fire like with gasoline.

Quite a lot of cars with gasoline inside it can catch fire and sometimes explode, while cars that are equipped with LPG very, very rarely become a danger.

And in the event of an accident hydrogen can be safely released into the atmosphere before it has a chance to ignite.

The vehicles are neat, but I currently have no interest in buying an electric car.  Maybe a hybrid, especially if any of the companies get a hybrid truck out (though I'm keeping an eye on Rivian atm).

On the topic of actually self-driving (I don't view the current systems on the Telsa and other vehicles as such.  I see those as just glorified lane keeping and cruise control), actual full self-driving needs to get here faster.  Just give me an offroad mode, and I be happy.

Just a nutty gal that abuse hardware with F@H and BOINC.

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 4690K Delid, E5-2670V3, 1900X, 1950X, 5960X J Batch

My GPU Army:960 FTW at 1551MHz, 1080Ti FTW3, 1080Ti SC, 1070 Hybrid, 2x Titan XP

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad 9.7" (2018 model), Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

11 hours ago, woowee said:

Not likely.  We didn't run out of tree's before we stopped burning them for heat.

Uhhh... what?

Trees. They grow. We can plant new trees and harvest them in a few years. That comparison makes zero sense. Oil takes millions of years to produce. 

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Uhhh... what?

Trees. They grow. We can plant new trees and harvest them in a few years. That comparison makes zero sense. Oil takes millions of years to produce. 

Its not just wood, but charcoal, peat, straw, dried dung, animal oil, you jump to the next when its viable not for any other reason.  Even gasoline used to be a by product thrown out in the days of lamp oil before the wide spread adoption of combustion engines became a thing.  The "we're going to run out" usually is missing variables you can't currently see.

1 minute ago, woowee said:

Its not just wood, but charcoal, peat, straw, dried dung, animal oil, you jump to the next when its viable not for any other reason.  Even gasoline used to be a by product thrown out in the days of lamp oil before the wide spread adoption of combustion engines became a thing.  The "we're going to run out" usually is missing variables you can't currently see.

Okay... but what does that have to do with trees? I don’t even disagree that it’ll take hundreds (or more) of years before we realistically run out of oil. 

But to compare that to trees because we used to heat our homes with trees (or tree byproduct) is just a non-valid comparison. 

We can plant new trees and wait for them to grow. We cannot make more oil. 

Spoiler

Tesla's to me are interesting novelties. I like the idea of electric cars, but American mainstream society is gonna be slow to adopt them. Americans are too dependent on oil.

In my city in central California, there are two locations with Tesla charging stations, and these locations are quite far apart. I rent so a charging station being installed at my home is out of the question.

Maybe as the tech evolves, gains wider acceptance, and I have achieved the kind of financial stability to invest in a home. Maybe by then I might get one.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

To get back on topic about the Tesla's: I think they are very important as a halo product. They are way too expensive for most families to purchase, however they do make electric cars more popular, and therefore more infrastructure is created to support electric cars. Here in The Netherlands most companies now have electric car chargers outside, and a lot of larger public parking lots have them as well. The FastNED system on the highways is also good if you need to drive further.

This way Tesla paves the road so ordinary people kan buy a Nissan Leaf/Mitsubishi i-Miev/BMW i3/C-Max Energy/Golf GTE or any other electric car that is not as expensive.

a car for those use sorry in the most pretentious way, the humble braggers, the valley girls who got vocal fry from some instagram user, vegans-in-names-only who devour cheese burgers in back alley, and the middle crisis men who are too shy to buy an M5.

aaaand it's SEW FAHUNSEH

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Simply, 0-60 in 2.4 seconds. That's all I care about the Tesla's. Because somehow a luxury sedan can kick the ass out of some exotic cars. I see Tesla's more of a racing thing than save the environment type of thing. For the speeds you can squeeze out of a Model S P100D you have to spend a lot more to get that in a ICE car. Its downfall really is how sluggish it becomes past around 110 MPH. It struggles to hit 150, So im definately exited to see how the Roadster 2.0 turns out 

Main Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Vega 8 Mobile,12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 250 GB 960 Evo NVME PCIE SSD  1 TB HDD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That) 

BF's Laptop (Blanny): Celeron N3060, HD 400, 4 GB DDR3, 32 GB EMMC, 64 GB Samsung EVO SD Card, 768p TN Display

2016 HP Stream 11.6 (Reason Why Its Even Listed Is Because I Originally Owned It)

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

7 minutes ago, Silentprototipe said:

Simply, 0-60 in 2.4 seconds. That's all I care about the Tesla's. Because somehow a luxury sedan can kick the ass out of some exotic cars. I see Tesla's more of a racing thing than save the environment type of thing. For the speeds you can squeeze out of a Model S P100D you have to spend a lot more to get that in a ICE car. Its downfall really is how sluggish it becomes past around 110 MPH. It struggles to hit 150, So im definately exited to see how the Roadster 2.0 turns out 

Y tho? The only aspect of a car that matters to you is 0-150 mph? Do you drive over a dragstrip to work?
I mean, if you would live in Germany a car that can get to a high top-speed would actually gain you something. Stating that it is "sluggish after 110" doesn't make any sense, except for being able to say at birthday parties that your car has "more better".
And the whole "racing thing" goes again pretty quickly when you meet one of those "bendy boiis" in the road and any 90s Japanese sports car will overtake you.

5 minutes ago, Pyramiden said:

Y tho? The only aspect of a car that matters to you is 0-150 mph? Do you drive over a dragstrip to work?
I mean, if you would live in Germany a car that can get to a high top-speed would actually gain you something. Stating that it is "sluggish after 110" doesn't make any sense, except for being able to say at birthday parties that your car has "more better".
And the whole "racing thing" goes again pretty quickly when you meet one of those "bendy boiis" in the road and any 90s Japanese sports car will overtake you.

I like drag racing? The P100D is the type of car that its power is just there. You never expect it to take off so quickly yet it does. Its the type of car thats fun to drag in. Also dont skrew with the Japanese in general xD 

Main Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Vega 8 Mobile,12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 250 GB 960 Evo NVME PCIE SSD  1 TB HDD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That) 

BF's Laptop (Blanny): Celeron N3060, HD 400, 4 GB DDR3, 32 GB EMMC, 64 GB Samsung EVO SD Card, 768p TN Display

2016 HP Stream 11.6 (Reason Why Its Even Listed Is Because I Originally Owned It)

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested!