Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xven

Finding a custom builder need help

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have built about a dozen pc over the past two years, every pc was mainly air or aio cooled. I have a friend requesting a full custom loop and this is out of my expertise so i wanted to redirect him towards a capable builder with warranties. I know maingear and digital storm are two of the big players but my friend would like to build with a Singularity computer specter case. So i was wondering if anyone know any builders or companies that offer custom pcs other than the two brands i already listed.

19 minutes ago, xven said:

I have built about a dozen pc over the past two years, every pc was mainly air or aio cooled. I have a friend requesting a full custom loop and this is out of my expertise so i wanted to redirect him towards a capable builder with warranties. I know maingear and digital storm are two of the big players but my friend would like to build with a Singularity computer specter case. So i was wondering if anyone know any builders or companies that offer custom pcs other than the two brands i already listed.

Remind me here in a while and I can put you in contact with a person, are you on discord?

Pc Specadoodles:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200

motorbored: ASRock B450 Steel Legend

Graphics: MSI Armor RX 470

Memeory-Rams: 8GB DDR4 Viper Patriot 2400

HDD: 1 TB Hitachi Mechanical

SSD’s: 256GB 860 EVO, 128GB 850 EVO

PheadHones: Logitech G430's

Keybored: Logitech G413 Carbon

Moose: Steelseries Rival 110

Monitor: 1600x900 21.5 " Gateway monitor. Running at 1080p

PSU: 700W ThermalTake Smart RGB

Posted · Original PosterOP
23 minutes ago, Grockle88 said:

Remind me here in a while and I can put you in contact with a person, are you on discord?

Gonna pm you my discord

Puget systems has a good rep - LTT did a showcase video with them a few years back:

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

E5-1630V4 | Quadro P4000 | X99-E WS | 32GB DDR4-2400 | 960EVO 250GB | 8TB spinning rust