Bios Update - Help

Hey everyone, I built today my TR PC and I have some issues with the bios, I have the 2920X with the Designare EX MB and I can't get to bios

A friend told me that I should try to go to a local computer store and ask them if they have first gen TR (because the MB have now the bios for the first gen and it won't recognize the CPU) and tell them if they can update the bios for me

But i also can do somehow Q Flash + Bios update but it don't work for me, if there is someone that know how to do this and help me with that i will really appreciate that :)

just do what your friend told you, its litreally the easiest way to do it. Except if you have no times for it.

1 minute ago, Oalei said:

just do what your friend told you, its litreally the easiest way to do it. Except if you have no times for it.

I have time, i prefer not to rush and do something wrong but I waited 30 days for the cpu to arrive (was out of stock from the store and the importer needed to order it for me as the store said) so its kinda annoying ?

2 minutes ago, HeadShotz said:

I have time, i prefer not to rush and do something wrong but I waited 30 days for the cpu to arrive (was out of stock from the store and the importer needed to order it for me as the store said) so its kinda annoying ?

well i dont know any other way than just use a drive and flash it tbh. well that was kinda anti climatic was it?

1 minute ago, Oalei said:

well i dont know any other way than just use a drive and flash it tbh. well that was kinda anti climatic was it?

It showing me too much error codes on the MB and then it stops on a code that means "Boot to legacy OS"

and I tried to plug the flash drive to the bios USB port and it should flash but it doesn't do anything (i put on the flash drive the latest bios from GIGABYTE website)

1 minute ago, HeadShotz said:

It showing me too much error codes on the MB and then it stops on a code that means "Boot to legacy OS"

and I tried to plug the flash drive to the bios USB port and it should flash but it doesn't do anything (i put on the flash drive the latest bios from GIGABYTE website)

well thats only 1 thing left, go to a local computer store. Its the safest way and you dont have the possibility of bricking it, probably (except if its already broken).

2 minutes ago, Oalei said:

well thats only 1 thing left, go to a local computer store. Its the safest way and you dont have the possibility of bricking it, probably (except if its already broken).

lol i dont think its broken just need the bios update ^^

and i will do it easiest way to fix it lol