Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carl Fredrik Ahl

Rubbing Nails For Faster Hair Growth

2 minutes ago, Carl Fredrik Ahl said:

Hi,

I've heard that rubbing nails provides faster hair growth because it will improve blood circulation in the scalp in the hair folicles because the nails is somehow connected to the scalp. Is this true?

No. Don't believe all the stupid things people spread.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 minutes ago, Carl Fredrik Ahl said:

Hi,

I've heard that rubbing nails provides faster hair growth because it will improve blood circulation in the scalp in the hair folicles because the nails is somehow connected to the scalp. Is this true?

Would you go to a plumber to find out how to fix your car? An automechanic for a sore tooth? Why on earth would you ask a question like this on a computer tech forum?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Posted · Original PosterOP
16 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Would you go to a plumber to find out how to fix your car? An automechanic for a sore tooth? Why on earth would you ask a question like this on a computer tech forum?

Because it's off topic. I also asked this on Science Forum, but this forums often answers my questions faster. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Fredrik Ahl said:

Because it's off topic. I also asked this on Science Forum, but this forums often answers my questions faster. 

I'm more baffled by...why would you even bother asking? I mean, what's the logic here? What material do those nails have to be? Iron? Steel? Copper? Aluminum? Nylon? There are billions of different materials people fashion nails out of, including wood, and all those materials work differently! Also, does it actually have to be shaped like a nail, or would just two random pieces of the material work? Oh, lemme guess -- the rumour doesn't mention any such details! Also, if it was that easy to grow hair, all blacksmiths of yore would've had EXTREMELY thick and long locks of hair, because hammering metals together is just another way of rubbing them together. Did blacksmiths of yore have such hair? No? Well, gee, I wonder why!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

6 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

I'm more baffled by...why would you even bother asking? I mean, what's the logic here? What material do those nails have to be? Iron? Steel? Copper? Aluminum? Nylon? There are billions of different materials people fashion nails out of, including wood, and all those materials work differently! Also, does it actually have to be shaped like a nail, or would just two random pieces of the material work? Oh, lemme guess -- the rumour doesn't mention any such details! Also, if it was that easy to grow hair, all blacksmiths of yore would've had EXTREMELY thick and long locks of hair, because hammering metals together is just another way of rubbing them together. Did blacksmiths of yore have such hair? No? Well, gee, I wonder why!

Uh, while I think OP's question doesn't belong on a tech forum, I'm fairly sure he means human finger nails. As in the hard calcium bits at the end of your fingers :P 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

3 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Uh, while I think OP's question doesn't belong on a tech forum, I'm fairly sure he means human finger nails. As in the hard calcium bits at the end of your fingers :P 

That'd be even stupider, though.

19 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Here is an example why you don't go to a computer tech forum to ask medical questions. Finger nails, hair, hooves, and claws are made of keratin, not calcium.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

1 hour ago, Carl Fredrik Ahl said:

I've heard that rubbing nails provides faster hair growth because it will improve blood circulation in the scalp in the hair folicles because the nails is somehow connected to the scalp.

this sounds so much like a TCM thing ._.

Posted · Original PosterOP
37 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Yes I do mean human finger nails.

5 hours ago, Carl Fredrik Ahl said:

Yes I do mean human finger nails.

No.

Nothing is going to make your hair grow faster.

Why do you ask? Are you suffering from early hair loss? Or do you just want your hair longer?

For Sale (lots of stuff):

Spoiler

[FS] [CAD] Various things

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

23 hours ago, Carl Fredrik Ahl said:

Hi,

No

26uf2JHNV0Tq3ugkE.gif

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Nope, of course not haha, anything that happens post-nail rub is purely coincidental. There was a child in a sex ed class the other day that I was teaching who asked whether eating kiwi stopped pregnancy, it's the same type of bullshit.

52 minutes ago, Mug said:

Nope, of course not haha, anything that happens post-nail rub is purely coincidental. There was a child in a sex ed class the other day that I was teaching who asked whether eating kiwi stopped pregnancy, it's the same type of bullshit.

Kiwi... stopping pregnancy?

I think I figured out how that kid was conceived.

For Sale (lots of stuff):

Spoiler

[FS] [CAD] Various things

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

On 5/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, WereCatf said:

Michaelcthulhu would like to have a word with you.

Here's a list of Discord servers, cause why not.

Just now, lewdicrous said:

Michaelcthulhu would like to have a word with you.

I don't know who that is.

2 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

He's timeless. 

/s

Hmmmmm. I'm now left wondering if it's the blacksmithing or the worshipping Cthulhu that makes his hair grow? "Worship Cthulhu for faster hair growth!", eh?