Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alex1090097

GPU won't output signal please help!!!!!

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a:

Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Ryzen 2600 (stock)

Corsair vengeance ram 2x4Gb

Asus turbo gtx960 4Gb

EVGA 550GD 

The problem is that my GPU isn't outputting any signal to my monitor. the cables are fine and working. the fan on the GPU spins. The light is also white on top of the GPU showing that it is receiving enough power from my  PSU. I've tested other GPU's of other brands and the same issue is occurring. I've also tried the 960 in another person's PC and the GPU works fine. I have been able to get my PC to boot by removing the little battery to reset the bios but once the PC booted my mouse and keyboard stopped working.. so please if anyone could help or give any advice that would be great.

Just to make sure, you're plugging the display to the GTX 960, not the onboard connections?

Posted · Original PosterOP

i have tried taking the GPU in and out multiple times. i also do plug my dvi connector into the 960. and im not sure how it could be a motherboard failure because ive had it boot before but other functions stopped working. plus all the fans spin and lights turn on.

Try making sure all cables are securely in the GPU, also, try taking out the GPU, booting the onboard graphics and try updating the GPU driver.