FREE $9.99 Steam Game at EG

Paul Rudd

Stories Untold is FREE right now at the Epic Games store. Steam link... Stories Untold.

Regularly priced at $9.99 and hitting around $2.49 about once a month, it released to Steam February 27th, 2017 and has 1,891 Very Positive reviews.

It's a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, P&C and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic example of interactive visual storytelling."

Links free game from EGS store

I can feel the EGS hater mob coming

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

38 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

Links free game from EGS store

I can feel the EGS hater mob coming

Whelp they aren't here yet...

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

5 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Whelp they aren't here yet...

i am here. 

no thank you, but thanks for the offer. will consider it once EGS stopped being EGS

16 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

i am here. 

no thank you, but thanks for the offer. will consider it once EGS stopped being EGS

Eh. Considering that the EGS is using the exact same launcher as the UE4 I highly doubt it's actually spy ware.

If you're talking about the exclusive thing... it's not great, but free games are free, and the ones they've given so far are all pretty decent. Stories Untold is worth experiencing if you haven't.

#Muricaparrotgang

4 hours ago, JZStudios said:

. Considering that the EGS is using the exact same launcher as the UE4 I highly doubt it's actually spy ware

That isnt any of my concerns.

4 hours ago, JZStudios said:

If you're talking about the exclusive thing... it's not great, but free games are free, and the ones they've given so far are all pretty decent. Stories Untold is worth experiencing if you haven't.

Probably great games, but in The end its EGS, and they have done enough to earn my boycott. Not that i care or effect me very much

On 5/17/2019 at 12:41 AM, GoldenLag said:

That isnt any of my concerns.

Probably great games, but in The end its EGS, and they have done enough to earn my boycott. Not that i care or effect me very much

So you don't care about it being spyware or not, but won't try free games because they've done some exclusivity things?

Wow. I mean, I don't like Apple, but I'll take a free iPhone. It literally costs them money and all you have to do is click a button.

Edit* I did a quick tally, and having spent exactly a whopping $0.00 in the store, I've gotten $154.92 worth in free games. And decent ones too, not the usual garbage. And I even skipped World of Goo at the very least which is another $14.99.

I'm frankly not supporting them at all and yet still receiving the benefits. There's no ads on the games, I haven't spent a penny, and I get to play a few really good games I've been eying but wasn't sure I'd like. Or in the case of Thimbleweed Park, tried something I thought I'd like, but didn't really. Axiom Verge is fantastic, and Stories Untold is well worth experiencing.

#Muricaparrotgang

18 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

So you don't care about it being spyware or not, but won't try free games because they've done some exclusivity things?

Wow. I mean, I don't like Apple, but I'll take a free iPhone. It literally costs them money and all you have to do is click a button.

I mean i would care a little. Though i dont really care all that much for the time being.

Id take a free iphone to be able to resell it.